Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hopsing
+1......West Coast just expanded their track by what 10ft or so Kevin? And that track is now about 119x65? And I ran 1/8 E on it and you barely have time to think when the car is on the straight...barely enough time to get up to speed before you have to jam on the brakes.... 75x45 is not very big for any sort of modified racing (even 17.5 boosted), wall ride or not. Like Kevin said (and he would know ) squeeze as much more size out of that track as you can, you and the racers will be much happier in the long run
You don't know jack about 1/8 scale you quiter! Ahahhah
Old 12-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Addict

Stopped by the facility today, waiting to hear from you I have some questions. Thanks

Last edited by ncbschzzt; 12-10-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

ill toss you an email right now. I was there all day, diddnt see anyone besides my guys. were you hiding in a bush? 8)
Old 12-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hyjaxx
ill toss you an email right now. I was there all day, diddnt see anyone besides my guys. were you hiding in a bush? 8)

Nope, big Peterbilt service truck with John Deere/hitachi logos. I was only there for about 10 mins, had some paperwork to finish up.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Adept

ahh rock on! did you see the elevation change? this track is going to be a blast! lol the whole day i was giddy like a school kid
Old 12-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

ahh rock on! did you see the elevation change? this track is going to be a blast! lol the whole day i was giddy like a school kid
I was there when you guys were just starting that on the left side towards the roll ups. I'm very interested in the dirt for sure, I'm anxious to touch it, yes I have problems. I'm going to try an stop by today after the toys 4 tots race, I'm curious how far you guys have got now. A lot of us are giddy to see this track done, so we all understand your excitement.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

ive had some things come up today so im not going to be working on the track today, although i might be there to soak the clay for a bit from 1 to 3 or so. so if anyone is coming by those would be the hours. no promises though. today is a tough one.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

ive had some things come up today so im not going to be working on the track today, although i might be there to soak the clay for a bit from 1 to 3 or so. so if anyone is coming by those would be the hours. no promises though. today is a tough one.
Any updates?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Adept

ill be back working away on monday morning. should have everything packed by tuesday then be on layout. things got held up a little bit but seems to be back on track now. also something i think is pretty cool is this track is going to have more elevation change then any indoor facility in the nation. its going to make for some amazing racing regardless of skill or class raced. Its definitely a good time to be into RC in Las Vegas.

also to the guy that posted above me here, im not sure which email is yours can you re mail me so i know, i have some info i wanted to give you.

thanks

Eric from vegas rc raceway www.THEvegasrcraceway.com

emails to [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Old 12-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Tech Adept

Well i figure a little monday evening update is in order. Work on the track went superb today, although being able to keep this stuff from sticking to your shoes is like trying to make a sculpture with horse crap..a mess. any how the elevation changes are really taking shape and the people that stopped by today seemed to have liked what they saw.Ill be back at it tomorrow. sorry to the people that emailed me for testing its just taking a little longer to get the track ready for tire and layout selections but rest assured, the emails are coming.

Thanks for the support!

Eric From Vegas RC Raceway WWW.THEvegasrcraceway.com
Old 12-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Adept

ok i put some pics up on the gallery page of my site, go check it out.

www.THEvegasrcraceway.com
Old 12-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

will this be including a shop selling cars/trucks inside your warehouse? Any of food/drink vending machines?

Looking very good and progressing.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

looking goood!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:26 AM
Tech Adept

yes , it isnt in the photo but there is a proshop towards the front of the building through the doors.

at any rate,i hope you guys like what you see.when i release the info on race rewards and pricing you guys are going to crap! lol

and yes we are going to have food! and something special for the kids too!

and for the people that want to pick their kids from school then come have some fun before the wifey finds out , i have some very special pricing plans for you!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

The pictures do not do justice, altough it does calm alot of your guys nerves, you gotta see it in person. It is coming along very nicely. Eric has a lot of great new ideas that will only benefit the hobby. Today Eric was sporting his new hairdo around the city. not spiked hair with bleached tips but spiked hair with Clay Tips ;]. Very productive day at the track.

Mikey Bustamante

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.