Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

I don't know if I'll make Saturday, Miller mentioned something about going, Kenny and Rob are in Vegas now for the week and plan on hitting the track from what I've heard. As for me, we have a wedding on Monday, so I will be out Sunday and Monday. Plan to do some practice on Monday..
Old 08-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Had some great battles tonight with shane and mikey. Also the wife finally hit the track in my old ride to get ready for her first raceday!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

man its hard to keep up with those 22s, if i cant beat them ill join them!! we will see this weekend.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Tech Adept

Races this weekend should be a blast! with all the fellas making a trip in from out of town and My Team Drivers back home there are sure to be some water cooler moments after the races.

Also, remember! in addition to winning cash in the races The VRCR also dose 2 raffles every raceday so come on down, have a good time racing with good people and win some sweet swag!

Thanks a ton!

Eric from The Vegas RC Raceway www.TheVRCR.com
Old 08-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Kinda bummed, will not make it for racing tonight. But I will be there Monday to run some packs. Work on my Stock skills, sucking right now so I need it.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

I was looking at the web-site, says you will (or maybe you already did) doing a lay out change. Will the track be open Monday? Site is a little confusing.

Thanks, Scott
Old 08-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Tech Regular

i know for sure the track is open tomarrow(sunday), but i believe it closes on monday for rebuild. its usually down for 3-4 days.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

That's unfortunate, will be it LV today and tomorrow and would have free time early in the day on Monday to hit the track. Was really looking forward to it. I have been posting here for a week that I was going to be coming to the track on Monday for the past week, but no one mentioned it being closed. I guess it's a good thing I looked at the web-site before draging out my gear.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The new track layout is going to be SICKKKKKKK. It will be ready to run thursday and all I can say is it is the best one so far and everyone will be pleased and have even more fun. Great job desighn and build team at VRCR.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

The track is fun and very fast, come check it out!!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Adept

The new layout is a total blast! people came out of the woodwork on friday to give it a go. and with 116 people on a practice day it really made for some excitement.

Saturdays racing was action packed with lots of new faces joining the VRCR family! The weekly raffles have be a huge success also, giving back to the rc community has always been paramount here at the VRCR, So come on down give the track a go, meet some new friends and kick some arse!

Thanks a ton!

Eric from The VRCR www.TheVRCR.com facebook@thevegasrcraceway
Old 08-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

the new layout was very fun to race on yesterday, its fast, it flows perfect.and i think everyone likes it. it was a fun track build for me too.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Another killer weekend here at The VRCR with 10 heats of action packed racing everyone was on top of their game! And as we continue to focus on making everyone feel like part of the family we had two full heats of novice racers! All of whom did wonderful!

So, if you havent had a chance to come down to race or have been a little shy, now is the time to come on down! It has always been the goal of The VRCR to make everyone feel welcome and make sure they have a great time, regardless if they are a novice or full factory.

I hope to see everyone soon!

Eric from The VRCR www.TheVRCR.com or facebook@TheVegasRCRaceway
Old 08-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 143 (100%+)
Default PIN IT TO WIN IT.

VRCR,

Great work on the newest layout. The VRCR family is adapting well to all the technical changes in the track layout. Even the novice drivers have adjusted well. The Vegas RC Raceway is an absolute great place to get started and make plenty of new friends. This track brings the racers and the good spirited friendly environment keeps bringing them back. A pure love of the sport-hobby that Eric and Amber show everday to keep this place rocking 7 days a week. I am amazed at the number of racers who just can't get enough like myself.

Oh and did I fail to mention the monthly membership fees? Yes I did, because there aren't any. Thank you for that as well.

Well played sir.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Bombshells
Oh and did I fail to mention the monthly membership fees? Yes I did, because there aren't any. Thank you for that as well.

Well played sir.

Ouch" that was a direct slap at 702 R/C Raceway in Las Vegas" the other
great indoor off road track in Vegas"

I find it funny all the tracks and track owners in Cali. and AZ. seem to be
able to work together but these 2 tracks in Vegas seem to both have their
heads stuck up each others azz's Why not have an indoor series
race for 12 races 6 at each track and try to get along. Eric & Garrett need
to get their R/C act together, no one wins with BS like this"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.