Old 07-17-2004, 10:02 AM
Nitro Tech

Originally posted by jeffreylin
Zzzzzz.....
Hum? Why you still there?

KAKA....It is 1:00AM now. need to sleep for a while.... see you on 6:00AM
Old 07-18-2004, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dino how did your race go today? I had to leave 20 minutes after your A main race. You need to get a touring car soon so that we can race more often, my friend is getting more lazy by the day and Jeffrey is not always in town
Old 07-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Nitro Tech

Originally posted by cyba888
Dino how did your race go today? I had to leave 20 minutes after your A main race. You need to get a touring car soon so that we can race more often, my friend is getting more lazy by the day and Jeffrey is not always in town
My car was too slow yesterday.
That Dino Mod D21B buggy engine seems something wrong with it. It has super high top-end but a bit lack of low-end. I broke my friend's heart yesterday and kicked his ass on the end of backstraight. Many people saw that and his engine was New FX03.

I only got 4th place after 40mins A Main. It seems more and more people move to the 1/8 scale camp now. Yesterday 1/8 scale had 30 entries
Old 07-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Nitro Tech

Jeff real had bad luck all day. Kakaka.....
1st heat: ran out of fuel on the latest lap.
2nd heat: his one tyre ran faster than his car on the first lap...It did happen...KAKAKA...
3rd heat: He did run good but .... his contact lenses dropped on the latest lap. WAHAHAHA...
So he only got B main ticket. And his servo died on the final....All unthinkable problems happened on him yesterday.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dino.tw
Jeff real had bad luck all day. Kakaka.....
1st heat: ran out of fuel on the latest lap.
2nd heat: his one tyre ran faster than his car on the first lap...It did happen...KAKAKA...
3rd heat: He did run good but .... his contact lenses dropped on the latest lap. WAHAHAHA...
So he only got B main ticket. And his servo died on the final....All unthinkable problems happened on him yesterday.
Just another race day Dino. I had fun though. My car felt real good and I feel that if I did not have all the problems I could've made A, and that would've been pretty cool in a field like that.

I suspect that the throttle servo problem was already there and it just got progressively worse. I've noticed recently the throttle response has not been smooth and the engine sort of had a mind of its own. I had thought it was the engine not working right (and it wasn't) until you tuned my engine for me. Now I think the servo had something to do with it.

In any case, I had lots of fun and that is what counts. Thanks for pitting for me Dino. I look forward to the next race in a month or so.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

My car was too slow yesterday.
That Dino Mod D21B buggy engine seems something wrong with it. It has super high top-end but a bit lack of low-end. I broke my friend's heart yesterday and kicked his ass on the end of backstraight. Many people saw that and his engine was New FX03.

I only got 4th place after 40mins A Main. It seems more and more people move to the 1/8 scale camp now. Yesterday 1/8 scale had 30 entries
Dino, your car was ballistic yesterday. That engine might've been designed as a buggy engine but it sure works good for onroad yesterday.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Nitro Tech

Just another race day Dino. I had fun though. My car felt real good and I feel that if I did not have all the problems I could've made A, and that would've been pretty cool in a field like that.

I suspect that the throttle servo problem was already there and it just got progressively worse. I've noticed recently the throttle response has not been smooth and the engine sort of had a mind of its own. I had thought it was the engine not working right (and it wasn't) until you tuned my engine for me. Now I think the servo had something to do with it.

In any case, I had lots of fun and that is what counts. Thanks for pitting for me Dino. I look forward to the next race in a month or so.
Jeff,

I'm thinking if the engine heat kill the servo or engine shock. Howard and I also had throttle servo problem with the same kit.

I knew you should make A. Tell you another thing...everytime I take woman to the track I usual get bad luck. I don't know why?! That is why you always see me alone. think about it...WAHAHAHA....

Did you see OFNA PAUL test GP4 yesterday?

Have a nice flying today. See you next month.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Jeff,

I'm thinking if the engine heat kill the servo or engine shock. Howard and I also had throttle servo problem with the same kit.

I knew you should make A. Tell you another thing...everytime I take woman to the track I usual get bad luck. I don't know why?! That is why you always see me alone. think about it...WAHAHAHA....

Did you see OFNA PAUL test GP4 yesterday?

Have a nice flying today. See you next month.
Don't be silly Dino, I've won many races with the girl watching. Personally, I think you'd won A yesterday if you brought your girlfriend.

I was in a hurry to leave so I did not see Paul run but I am sure I will see him at Revelation soon. How did the testing go?
Old 07-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Nitro Tech

Don't be silly Dino, I've won many races with the girl watching. Personally, I think you'd won A yesterday if you brought your girlfriend.

I was in a hurry to leave so I did not see Paul run but I am sure I will see him at Revelation soon. How did the testing go?
... No girl would like to watch me race and boring all day.

That GP4 seems run fine. You knew Arnold won A main 3rd with GP4/STS D5R yesterday. Those MIT products are more and more good now. Yesterday the winner is 1st CD3/RB(HN pipe);2nd MTX3/NSR(STS#22604 pipe);3rd GP4/STS D5R(STS#22604 pipe).

Last edited by dino.tw; 07-18-2004 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Dino I saw your car on Sunday for the first 20 minutes and I do believe your car was not as fast compared to the others except on the top end. But if you dont want that buddy engine you can always pass it over to me I saw Ako's
Kyosho and he was fast but he kept on getting traction roll, what was his result?
Old 07-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Nitro Tech

Dino I saw your car on Sunday for the first 20 minutes and I do believe your car was not as fast compared to the others except on the top end. But if you dont want that buddy engine you can always pass it over to me I saw Ako's Kyosho and he was fast but he kept on getting traction roll, what was his result?
You know they all use JP FX;MAX;Paris mod;...etc. They are all rich guys and even some guys change new engine every race. I'm the only guy using MIT engine on the 1/8 here. And Yes! I need to extract my car's ability to the terminal and it is a good place to study and test engine.

AKO won TQ and Champion yesterday. He pushs me to move to EVOLVA camp everyday.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Jeffery back to LA already? You lucky SOB! Do me a favor when you get back next time. Get me one of those Dynamite fuel guns next time you get back. Thanks man, ill give you rupiah when you get back...haha
Just got back to LA an hour ago. Why do you need the fuel gun? So you can practice faster? hahaha
Old 07-19-2004, 10:37 PM
Nitro Tech

Just got back to LA an hour ago. Why do you need the fuel gun? So you can practice faster? hahaha
Jeff,
there are some race statistics maybe you are interested in it.(Big5 character)

1/8
http://pic.rcar.com.tw/20040718/111.html
http://pic.rcar.com.tw/20040718/BEST1.html

1/10
http://pic.rcar.com.tw/20040718/222.html
http://pic.rcar.com.tw/20040718/BEST2.html
Old 07-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Nitro Tech

http://www.rcar.com.tw/phpbb/album_pic.php?pic_id=320
http://www.rcar.com.tw/phpbb/album_pic.php?pic_id=325

From the photo I knew my carburetor was too rich.....too late to know...oh~ya~...I love to "smoke" other guy...
Old 07-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Wow for the first time Jeffrey is expressing himself. I never seen you use the face expression or hte word "haha". But its a good start Your usually so serious on the forums but completely different in person. Jeffrey relax man, dont be so dam serious and have a few laughs like yo always do when you see me.
With all the trash talking and non stop whining about me racing I think that fuel gun would come in handy one day. I do think it would be cool to use it even during practice since I hate spilling fuel on the car.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.