Community
Wiki Posts
Search

scratched up chassis fix.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 07:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i should have known better to post anything like this, i was just bored and getting a new one this winter anyway!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
i should have known better to post anything like this, i was just bored and getting a new one this winter anyway!
We are just playin with ya. Do whatever makes you feel better. You had to expect some ridicule after all this is RC tech. A few months ago someone was having tuning issues and one guy told him the bearings in his muffler were bad and he went nuts thinking about how he was going to get his pipe apart to change his muffler bearings. It's all in good fun
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
We are just playin with ya. Do whatever makes you feel better. You had to expect some ridicule after all this is RC tech. A few months ago someone was having tuning issues and one guy told him the bearings in his muffler were bad and he went nuts thinking about how he was going to get his pipe apart to change his muffler bearings. It's all in good fun
Thats what muffler bearing pullers are for
Old 09-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Im looking for a cheap one! can you help me to find it?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Suspended

too funny! my wifes blinker dint work on her car i told her to go to advanced auto and get some blinker fluid, she did, and came home and smacked me and dint talk to me for a week....LMAO
Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Lord

After 2 years on here I have read some of the funniest stuff.
One guy filled his bulkheads with diff fluid instead of putting it inside his diffs. He was asking how to stop it from leaking all over his car.
Another guy drove his buggy underwater and wanted to know why it wasn't working anymore. RC tech is a prime source of entertainment for sure.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Suspended

After 2 years on here I have read some of the funniest stuff.
One guy filled his bulkheads with diff fluid instead of putting it inside his diffs. He was asking how to stop it from leaking all over his car.
Another guy drove his buggy underwater and wanted to know why it wasn't working anymore. RC tech is a prime source of entertainment for sure.
ive also seen where a guy mixed unleaded gas and oil and tried running it in his nitro engine....LMAO.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Lord

ive also seen where a guy mixed unleaded gas and oil and tried running it in his nitro engine....LMAO.
There was this one guy who took his chassis to a bench grinder to make it look pretty.....

Damn when I first started I exploded one of my buggies running it at 400 degrees and hitting a curb which cracked the tank and splashed Nitro on the 400 degree engine, I also crashed into myself doing circles around my feet at WOT in a parking lot..4 stitches in my ankle..We all have our tales of stupid shit..It sure is an expensive learning curve though
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I do come to RC Tech for entertainment and once in a while to get some help.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

There was this one guy who took his chassis to a bench grinder to make it look pretty.....

Damn when I first started I exploded one of my buggies running it at 400 degrees and hitting a curb which cracked the tank and splashed Nitro on the 400 degree engine, I also crashed into myself doing circles around my feet at WOT in a parking lot..4 stitches in my ankle..We all have our tales of stupid shit..It sure is an expensive learning curve though
ha ha that 400 degree engine reminds me of my go engine when i first started. the case cracked and i was new so i didnt really know to much, let a driver who used go at the time tune it he couldnt get it. well i was in my main and we had a 1 min call, and i notice my engine not acting right, we started i was in the lead and about 2 laps in i go down the straight braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. its smoking they said it was on fire im like NOOOOOO i went tore my body off someone temped the engine and it was like 462 or something like that. that was a bad day

another go engine caught on fire at the pit. had a bad radio which caused a run away right at the start of my main, it was on the starter box so my dad grabbed the car and slammed it on the ground which broke a tooth on the clutch bell and it sparked and my car was on fire

Old 09-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

I seen a guy just put gas in it. Brand new ride, MTE Orion engine.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

too funny! my wifes blinker dint work on her car i told her to go to advanced auto and get some blinker fluid, she did, and came home and smacked me and dint talk to me for a week....LMAO
Thats some funny S@#$ right there!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Suspended

LMAO.......some good stuff guys!!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by losi_racer
ha ha that 400 degree engine reminds me of my go engine when i first started. the case cracked and i was new so i didnt really know to much, let a driver who used go at the time tune it he couldnt get it. well i was in my main and we had a 1 min call, and i notice my engine not acting right, we started i was in the lead and about 2 laps in i go down the straight braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. its smoking they said it was on fire im like NOOOOOO i went tore my body off someone temped the engine and it was like 462 or something like that. that was a bad day

another go engine caught on fire at the pit. had a bad radio which caused a run away right at the start of my main, it was on the starter box so my dad grabbed the car and slammed it on the ground which broke a tooth on the clutch bell and it sparked and my car was on fire

i never seen that happen or seen a engine on fire lol.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
i never seen that happen or seen a engine on fire lol.
well our fuel is very flameable

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.