Wiki Posts
Search

FOR SALE: RC8e as roller, artr or rtr

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default FOR SALE: RC8e as roller, artr or rtr

At the urging of my better half, I am selling a couple of my 1/8th scale buggies in the coming weeks. The first one is an RC8e. It is super clean, and sport class raced 4-5 times (I've owned it since early summer.) It mainly just gathers dust at the moment so I am trying to clear it out. My buggies are kept up, diff oils changed, shocks rebuilt, cleaned (yes, I even use q-tips to get those hard to reach places, haha), and there are no stripped hex screws anywhere on it. I will post pics later tonight when I get home, but I wanted to get this thread out there.

Roller Package: Roller w/ AE steering servo, clean body, wing, 90% tread panther tires/wheels, several misc parts - $225 shipped

ARTR Package: Roller package w/ brand new Infinite 2340kv motor and brand new 160A Infinite ESC. $375 shipped.

One note on Infinite - I use these in all my cars and love them. The motors are 4 pole, rated to 5S and the cans are identical in size to the CC 2650kv. The ESC auto senses your batteries and provides all the same functionality as Losi or Castle. I haven't ran any 20 minute mains with the system, but based on the temps during my sport racing and practicing, it would hold up just fine. The system just rips.

RTR Package: ARTR package w/ brand new Traxxas 2.4ghz radio system and two used 2S 30C 5200mah hardcase Turnigy batteries that still balance charge to 8.40/4.20 per cell (to run in series.) $500 shipped.

I am primarily looking for cash, but if you think you have a good deal, send it on over.