Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Drew Ellis and Eric Anderson to attend Fall Brawl/Xray Challenge race.:tire:

Oct. 8th,9th,10th 2010
Memphis TN.

You can find more info in there thread under MSRA Memphis, Fall Brawl/Xray Challenage.

Thanks Drew
Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
And me!!!

Oh wait, I live here...lol

I just hope someone brings some competition. I'm not testing stuff this race. I'm lookin for blood GGGRRRR
Drew thanks for advertising The race... 3way!!!!! Guys I have been chasing Jason Aka (BIGDOG) all year You all get your cars and come to memphis and show him the way around our track....It wont be easy!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Hudy Limited Edition Tools

Check out these new limited edition tools from Hudy. For more info on them go to www.hudy.net

Thanks Drew
Attached Thumbnails RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-190005.jpg  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

^^Yes, but when can we order? The lightweight versions were announced some time ago, but still nothing in your eshop.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

We are taking orders from them right now. You can contact you local RCAmerica dealer and order them. If you do not have a local dealer contact RCAmerica.

214-744-2400
[email protected]

Thanks Drew
Old 09-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I coulnd't find a price on the limited edition tool set
Old 09-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Master

The suggested street price on the Hudy limited edition set is $282.25.

The part number is #190005

That is the full set that's in the picture above. Plus getting your name on them and the bag.

Thanks Drew
Old 09-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Drew, I know that the spec tire at the IIC was jaco blue and you guys run them often. I was wondering if you have heard of any quality issues with any of the batches. We typically run Jaco blues at our local carpet track since we have so much traction, but we all of a sudden can't get a set of tires to hold up for more than 3 or so runs. They are splitting near the side wall on the first or second run. We have been running Jaco blues for a year and a half with absolutely no issue and all of a sudden no one here can get a set to hold up. Thanks for starting this thread, this is why I run Xray. Your RCAMERICA drivers will help at any cost.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bonadona
Drew, I know that the spec tire at the IIC was jaco blue and you guys run them often. I was wondering if you have heard of any quality issues with any of the batches. We typically run Jaco blues at our local carpet track since we have so much traction, but we all of a sudden can't get a set of tires to hold up for more than 3 or so runs. They are splitting near the side wall on the first or second run. We have been running Jaco blues for a year and a half with absolutely no issue and all of a sudden no one here can get a set to hold up. Thanks for starting this thread, this is why I run Xray. Your RCAMERICA drivers will help at any cost.

Yes I have seen this problem. I think there was a funny batch that came in and this problem was a small one out of the batch, but it was a problem. "small one meaning not alot of tires out of the batch". We also think that with the steps the speedo company's have been taking with the whole ramping and timing this also is not helping with the tire. I do feel that Jaco has taken care of this problem. At the IIC I ran two sets the whole time in mod. That was practice , qly's and the main. The tires kept getting faster and faster and this was the newest batch. There was a few problems that some drivers had, but they could not totally blame the tire.

You can send me an email and I can see if I can help you out with the tires that you had a problem with.

Thanks Drew
[email protected]
Old 09-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Thanks for the fast response Drew. I will be in Memphis at the Fall Brawl in a couple of weeks and will show you then. Looking forward to racing with you!!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Drew
I should be at the Time Zone Grand Prix, I see that Paul is comming how about you?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tpczx6
Hey Drew
I should be at the Time Zone Grand Prix, I see that Paul is comming how about you?
Tim, its just Paul for that one. I will be going to the Fall Brawl/Xray Challenage in Memphis that same weekend.

Thanks Drew
Old 09-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Drew-

Is the thunder still in your heart? I hear these days that "every move is like lightning." Any truth to this?
Old 09-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Top notch support if only more businesses made customers happy. I'm not just talking RC. Thanks Drew for your help and solution.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
Drew-

Is the thunder still in your heart? I hear these days that "every move is like lightning." Any truth to this?
You no it Prono. "Thunder in your heart, every move is like lighting". Glad too see you back bro.

Thanks Drew
Old 09-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sidewaze
Top notch support if only more businesses made customers happy. I'm not just talking RC. Thanks Drew for your help and solution.
Thank you. We try to treat people how we want to be treated. Are Mommies rasied us right .

Thanks Drew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.