Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts >

HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts

HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts

Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts

Here is some stuff I really don't need anymore. First, is a Team Associated TC4. It has a 10t motor and a tekin speed controller installed. The tekin is setup so that when you plug the battery in the car is on. Drift tires are installed right now on the car, there is also another set of drift tires included. I don't know how much the on road tires and rims cost but they are extremely nice. The two bodies pictured are included (one stock TC body, other stratus body). I also have a start to a scaler stratus body, it is already painted white and it just needs decaled and trimmed. It is included also. it comes with 2 radio systems, you can use traxxas tq or the tower hobbies 2.4 radio. On the 2.4 the plastic on the antenna is broke, I don't know if it effects performance. I would like to get $145 shipped out of it or I would take $130 if you came and picked it up.

Second is a Air Hogs heli. It is basically brand new. I just didn't want to buy a name brand $90 dollar used heli and not like it, so I settled for this one. After I flew it a few times I kind of got bored with with it. I guess helis aren't for me. It comes with everything it did new just minus like 3 missles (it shoots little darts). I payed $38 for it 2 weeks ago and it was literally flown 6 times. I will take $25 shipped and if you buy the TC4 too I will make this only $15. If you don't want the TC and come pick it up it is $20.

Third is just some of my left over emaxx parts. It's from the 3905 version. It's just the chassis braces and screws, some brand new turnbuckles, custom 7 cell hump pack hold downs (also battery spacers and clips that mount to the chassis, and center skid plate I would like to get $25 out of everything here. $20 if it is picked up.

I can meet people in Edwardsville, IL or Collinsville, IL. Give me a call or text if you have any questions 217-343-8234. You can also shoot me a pm, reply to the thread, or email @ [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic1.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic2.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic3.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic4.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic5.jpg  

Old 09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Here are some more pics.
Attached Thumbnails HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic6.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic7.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic8.jpg   HUGE LOT FOR SALE!! Team Associated TC4, heli, and also emaxx/tmaxx parts-pic9.jpg  
Old 09-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Feel free to make offers on items, the worst that I can do is say no!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

extra set of drift tires for TC4 sold separately.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

Come on guys make offers I just this stuff gone I don't need it and I want cash a lot more. The stampede for sale in one of my other threads now has the vxl brushless system installed if anyone is interested.