Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Getting out of off road buy my brushless losi 8ight t >

Getting out of off road buy my brushless losi 8ight t

Getting out of off road buy my brushless losi 8ight t

Old 09-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Getting out of off road buy my brushless losi 8ight t

Well I am getting out of off road just not as fun for me these days. I have a losi 8ight t 1.0 race roller converted to brushless with all nitro hardware except the motor and pipe. Nitro parts are NEW NEVER USED. Anyways truck is in excellent shape just typical chassis scuffs(but they are light not deep gouges from bashing) and body is great shape wheels and tires are great as well.
You will need to add your radio gear. But truck will come with a novak 4.5r sensored motor/esc combo. dual cooling fans, castle bec, lipo cutoff and a 4s 5000mah lipo never abused.
The conversion is genuine losi not a techno or cheap knockoff. everything works great on this and will include all nitro parts as stated earlier, spare nocak rotor a couple mod 1 pinions as well.

Im looking for 600 shipped or will trade for a excellent condition 1/8 on road ofna or kyosho. if you have a 1/10 scale it should be in great shape and top shelf material. If you have a hip rs4 evo 3 or ntc3 it better be be insanely modified and shelf queen state.

please note i just realized pics needed to be in url form which they are not at the moment so please pm or inquire if your interested thanks