Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

John, LOL. I sent you an e mail, not sure if you got it yet though, lmk.....Jim
Old 06-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Jim?John?

You both missed my question, how much temp do the bars account for, I also liked the, keeps the goo in the battery from boiling comment. As for the stealing yeah that is a everyday thing so its easy to relate to because you damn sure will not be driving it slow when you are trying to get away! John as for your comment I know it was ment to be taken lightly but it makes no sense if you wait that long its to damn late! It also is demeaning to yourself and implies you have limited comprehension capabilities regarding what others think is funny. What you think is funny, others may find offensive, to me it just makes you look foolish! While you may look upon her as god, just because she has your nutz in a jar on the mantel dosent mean its so. Its just means you know which side your bread is buttered on and you are not going to challenge her authority.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi all,

This is getting really tedious and actually seems a little contrived. Tucker, for some reason you have an axe to grind, fine, you have said your piece (about 3 or 4 times) and it seems like no one is backing you up. This is not surprising as it is Fusion's (John's) house. Most people who post here, me included have a lot of respect for John, he is a smart guy and has forgotten more about cells than most of us will ever know. Most likely all of the rest of us have no problem with his tag line, we know what he means and why he has it there. I for one now believe that you have ulterior motives.

Now please go away, stop arguing petty terminological differences which do not matter. This is an international forum, we all use different words for the same thing. There is no one here who agrees with you (what's the odds of you getting one of your pals to come here and agree with you now?). Just go away and annoy other people or join in and be a positive forum member.

Chris.

Last edited by crimson eagle; 06-14-2005 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

I wouldnt worry about this Tucker guy. He has been on two other threads trying to start crap also. He has 5 post's all negitive. Heck tucker is probably a name he is hiding behind after all he just signed on 6/9/05. BRo dont hide use your real name or your full name dont be such a pussy.

John

you make a fine product keep up the good work. I have a couple bud's running your stuff and they seem to be doing just fine..

let me throw out a big hey to

dave and robert Bowser ( good to see ya at RROC )
MB racer

waz up
Old 06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool

Hey All .. had a great time racing at HP in chino hills .. got TQ in stock class finished 3rd .. ( motor got way too hot !! ) hehe .. and in 19t got the hack in the 1st turn . ended up pulling off and watched the hackers race .. I think It was better then being in the race ..lol .. any way my Fusion power kept me occupied all day . ...
best thing is GOD told me to go race .... got to love Fusion ....

Hey Howie wuz upper bro !!! I see you visiting .... Can't wait for the KO Race ..
hey john !! its all good bro keep up the good work ...
Old 06-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Another dominating night at SoCal for Fusion Batteries in Stock Truck . Aaron TQ'd and missed lapping the field in the main by 2 seconds. Absolutely awesome power from his packs!
Time to start testing 19T for the Shootout in 3 weeks. Any team drivers have thoughts on best brush selection for C-2's in hot weather? We normally run 767's with purple + red - thinking about testing 766's or XXX's anybody?
Old 06-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Hi John,

You said to me satruday 2 weeks ago, that you schould mail me the next monday .. I still havent got any mail .. Its about the sponsorship ...

-Hugo van den Berg
Old 06-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

You have the 3 club packs for $135 on your website, I was wanting to know if I could get that at my LHS.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

The three pack deal is an internet special. Have your local shop call us and we will work something out.

John
Old 06-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Hugo Please resubmit your application. Go to our website and fill out the team driver application. I am sorry I have misplaced the first one you sent.

thaanks

John
Old 06-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by M LANE
Another dominating night at SoCal for Fusion Batteries in Stock Truck . Aaron TQ'd and missed lapping the field in the main by 2 seconds. Absolutely awesome power from his packs!
Time to start testing 19T for the Shootout in 3 weeks. Any team drivers have thoughts on best brush selection for C-2's in hot weather? We normally run 767's with purple + red - thinking about testing 766's or XXX's anybody?
C2 ... try red springs on both +and - .. also 767's work very well in thse motors .. make sure u cut and change brushes about every 2 runs .. ,, xxx brushes run good too .. better life span between changes .. just make sure you skim the com about every 2 runs very good power with these.. I run green and red springs 767's vert slot in brush face and also tweek the negitive spring a bit for more tension on the brush ... I do get alot of power out of C2's .... hope this helps ...

any Questions just pm me ...
Old 06-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

What are you guys using for brushes and springs in the Reedy quad mag 19T?.........Are there any other motors that are as good yet? I've seen the new Orion 19, but not sure about it...........lmk, Jim
Old 06-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I like the F-line brushes or XXX with red/red springs on the reedy quad mag.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Guys all i can say is wow im getting ready for a big oval race here on the east coast so i wanted to warm up my fusion packs a little bit and WOW i cant believe the #s ever pack is like a twin of the other 3 all 335 runtime 4.73 volts and 9.4 ir i mean this is at 35 amps i cant waite for this race anybody that hasd not tried fusion get some before they get you!!!!! :
Old 06-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Addict

Out of all the batteries FUSION is at the top by far. I have yet to see another pack come close to the numbers and be as consistent as they are. Great job John!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.