Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fusion Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

keep the posts coming guys. Its good to hear how you guys are all doing.

John
Old 11-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i would go fusion but there batteries are expensive!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Whats the point of that post??

Fusion batteries are more expensive because they assembled with an exclusive process that protects your batteries....

You get what you pay for.....

Later EddieO
Old 11-17-2004, 10:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by John Malin
keep the posts coming guys. Its good to hear how you guys are all doing.

John
Hey John just wanted to thank you for the help at the worlds, At least someone had my back. Thanks again see ya in Cleveland.
Old 11-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Fusion Batteries make the A main in 4wd Modified in the Roar Region 12 Championships in Southern California.

Joey King, Racing an Academy SB Sport 4wd car finishes sixth overall in the 4wd Modified A mains.

"I was using Fusion Packs in the 1.16 range and had as much punch as anyone else out there. The batteries never faded through the whole race, and provided great power to clear the 28 ft long car breaking quad jump set up for the regional race.

Thank you Fusion for providing the power I needed to make it into the A main at the regionals."
Old 11-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Thanks Chris. We are here to help those who need it.

John
Old 11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

whats up jack!

hey those pack you sent were rippers, i won 12th mod and chris won sedan mod, i finished third.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Fusion packs are coming to the front one race at a time.
Good Job Peter and Chris. Lets see what happens at the Indoor Champs next week. I predict some Fusion packs will be near the front.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:39 AM
Tech Adept

Near the front i think that's an understatement, try upfront.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

right!!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally posted by EddieO
Whats the point of that post??

Fusion batteries are more expensive because they assembled with an exclusive process that protects your batteries....

You get what you pay for.....

Later EddieO

Im just saying say you buy 2 packs of from them it will cost you at least 200 $$$ and then say you buy some packs from what i run Fukuyama's it will cost you at least 140 . Theres no way im gonna buy 2 packs that will make me waste $200 plus really all packs are good in there own little way !!! . Oh they build them with these funny looking battery bars ??? you dont even need them. What the cool the batteries? lol just take them off and place your pack on a cooling stand !!!

Well im just saying if they where cheaper i would buy some packs from them to try them out. Thats what im just saying from that post.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

So price is the only thing you seem to be interested in???? There is a difference. Ask anybody who runs them competitively how they are at the 4 minute mark compared to others. That should speak volumes for the heatsinks.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know I seem biased and I probably am considering I work at Fusion. We did extensive testing on the battery bar heatsink idea. We even went as far as getting a patent for it because it was such a revolutionary step forward. Plain and simple it keeps the goo in the center of the cell from overheating and causing soft punch later in the run. That has to be a good thing.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

John.... check your messages
Old 11-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I will have to say that John is right on 100%. The packs feel really strong from minute one to minute five (or minute 8 for 12th) every time. If I run the whole pack out in practice, I don't notice any fade at all till the very last lap that I run, and it comes down fast. That tells you that you have a very well matched pack.

Yeah sure, they are a bit more expensive than other brands of batteries. But they come assembled, people! I know all of you just love to solder batteries together, don't you? Their process keeps the pack running stronger from the beginning of its life till its end.

You can say that I am biased being a team driver, but I can say these are the best packs I've ran.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Fusion batteries are worth the money, plain and simple. Lets get away from the $$$ though. Fusion batteries are the only packs I have ever had that feel the same from when they first went on the track and feel the same at the end. Generally with my other race packs I've had in the past they feel great for about a min and then start to fade just a touch. They remain in that state for the rest of the race.... Fusion's are awesome because I have consistant power through the entire run. At a big race where you need every once of power you can get, those tenths of a sec you possibly loose add up and put you further back on the starting grid.

-Korey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.