Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCE chassis

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Easy answer to slowness issue. Buy the chassis from guys like us that have them in stock!
Actually I am out of stock and waiting on a new order
But ya get the idea.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default reply

Originally Posted by savagesam
I have a few emails just asking how long it would take to get one if i paid for it on line, with out response other than been busy and no real answer to my email question, sounds like a great product but i dont think i would ever get the chance to run one at this rate....
Well after receiving a p/m on this forum from Mike @ www.bcespeed.co.nz after i posted the above statement, Mike has emailed back and forth keeping me up to date regarding his stock status regarding a Hot Bodies D8t Bce Chassis, Mike kept me informed when the shipment would be in and was even kind enough to ship the item out right away to me in Australia the same day that he sent me the invoice to my paypal account, I take my hat off to you Mike for the fantastic service you have provided including shipping an item out that you had not recieved payment for yet ( i paid the invoice as soon as i opened the email ) the chassis arrived 2 days later and has mounted up perfectly..

Mike your sevice is 2nd to none and hope others looking to buy BCE SPEED Chassis give you a try at www.bcespeed.co.nz i know i will be buying and sending business your way in the future

Cheers

Savage Sam
Old 10-02-2010, 03:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well after receiving a p/m on this forum from Mike @ www.bcespeed.co.nz after i posted the above statement, Mike has emailed back and forth keeping me up to date regarding his stock status regarding a Hot Bodies D8t Bce Chassis, Mike kept me informed when the shipment would be in and was even kind enough to ship the item out right away to me in Australia the same day that he sent me the invoice to my paypal account, I take my hat off to you Mike for the fantastic service you have provided including shipping an item out that you had not recieved payment for yet ( i paid the invoice as soon as i opened the email ) the chassis arrived 2 days later and has mounted up perfectly..

Mike your sevice is 2nd to none and hope others looking to buy BCE SPEED Chassis give you a try at www.bcespeed.co.nz i know i will be buying and sending business your way in the future

Cheers

Savage Sam
Thats Kool, I didn't know about that site untill now.

Thanks Savage.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I ordered my chassis 2 weeks ago! I dont mind waiting on a chassis but the part that pissis me off off is the bce is to scared to tell the customer how long the wait is.. Unfortunatley im in need of my chassis.im in bussiness for myself and i just cant see doing customers like that. If i would have known how long it would have taken i would have went back stock
Old 10-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

Hey guys its me again.. Bill took time out of his weekend to personally give me a call and talk to me about my order and finding the info. To make i receive it promptly. Thats what i call service...i am impressed with his profeesional manner in handling the situation the way he did. I cant tell u anything about the chassis till i receive it and fet it installed and set up.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default reply

Well i took the truggy to the track today and got 5 tanks through the new chassis and really enjoyed the chassis flex, I have some small changes to make after this test session but race testing will have to wait 3 days now for the Victorian State Titles.....
Old 10-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Cheers

Savage Sam
Thanks Sam, good to hear all is sorted for you. Got back late last night from our gas nats and there was some pleasing results in the 60 min mains with drivers usng BCE chassis taking the following positions -

Truggy - 1st, 2nd and 4th
Buggy - 2nd, 6th and 9th

Any of you guys in Aus who need some info on the BCE products feel free to PM me here or through the site Sam mentoned above.

Cheers, Mike.

Last edited by TRArena; 10-04-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ordered a chassis from BCE a couple weeks ago, was wondering what was going on, had a couple email exchanges with Bill, and he just called me and we talked for a while about the order and what was going on, wanted to ask me some questions about the order over the phone rather than an email, which is great customer service in my opinion. Turns out he was out sick and had some trouble with their new CNC machine, but he is working on stuff now to get caught up on orders. I appreciate the call, thanks Bill!

Last edited by Krawlin; 10-03-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Krawlin
Ordered a chassis from BCE a couple weeks ago, was wondering what was going on, had a couple email exchanges with Bill, and he just called me and we talked for a while about the order and what was going on, wanted to ask me some questions about the order over the phone rather than an email, which is great customer service in my opinion. Turns out he was out sick and had some trouble with their new CNC machine, but he is working on stuff now to get caught up on orders. I appreciate the call, thanks Bill!
No lie that is great service... He stated I would have mine by the end of this week... I will definitly let you guys know what happans ...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Hi guys. Can anyone give me an idea on how many grams I will save by going to the BCE chassis for the RC8B.

Thanks,

Brad Shearer
Old 10-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

Not sure on the the 8 but on our Mugen it's 1/2 oz
Old 10-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

Ok guys , here are the results.... Bill from Bce did send me a delivery confirmation number... But all the confirmation said since Thursday is electrronic Shipping info received ,so apparantly i feel lied to about the garauntee i would have my chassis by the end of this week.. I have been checking the tracking periodicly for furthur info. And havent received any.on the other hand i will be going back to a stock chassis and washing my hands clean of bce. I will still wait to receive my chassis and sit in next the register in my hobby shop with this thread printed out so when costumers ask me how their service is i will tell them to read it for their self... I will not promote companies that do this or sale their products

Last edited by allen71457; 10-09-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 10-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by allen71457
Ok guys , here are the results.... Bill from Bce did send me a delivery confirmation number... But all the confirmation said since Thursday is electrronic Shipping info received ,so apparantly i feel lied to about the garauntee i would have my chassis by the end of this week.. I have been checking the tracking periodicly for furthur info. And havent received any.on the other hand i will be going back to a stock chassis and washing my hands clean of bce. I will still wait to receive my chassis and sit in next the register in my hobby shop with this thread printed out so when costumers ask me how their service is i will tell them to read it for their self... I will not promote companies that do this or sale their products

How were you lied to? He got the chassis to the post office if the tracking number says anything like that. He got my chassis to FedEx Monday and the morons at FedEx decided to hold the package there for 2 extra days for no reason at all before they delivered it to me. Bill doesn't control the post office, so don't bash him or his product because USPS is slow. USPS is going (or is?) bankrupt anyway, so what can you expect? And handing out copies of this thread at your LHS? Grow up. Even for those who said it took a couple months to get their chassis, pretty much everyone has said they were very happy with it. I got mine on Thursday and I'm very happy with it already. If you don't like the way USPS runs, file a complaint with them and hope that someone actually reads it along with thousands of other complaints. But don't bash BCE because snail mail is exactly that, snail mail.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Addict

Smile

Hi guys ,, Thanks for the nice words Krawlin. I know Allen is excited to get his,
like most I did have a nice chat with him first of the week. He is a very nice guy.
I know there is frustration just as you mentioned regarding Fed Ex.
Some of the new plans include more Race/Hobby sites to sell direct.
so we wont have to depend on the Postal/Or other services as much
to get the product distributed. Also we have been going like gang busters
to increase or inventories, to help on final shipments as well.
As I have spoke to many,, Thank you again especially this year for
being so patent with our growing pains, I do want to offer you guys
a special program this upcoming year just to show our appreciation.++
We will have a lot of new stuff for the 011 season coming soon.
But for now We want to make sure all orders are dispatched.
Thank you Guys again...
Old 10-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

any luck to make one for a serpent buggy?? used bce in the past on my mugen liked it alot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.