Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
electrical problems >

electrical problems

electrical problems

Old 08-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? electrical problems

hi all, i own a FTX street racer nitro car at 1/8 scale and i got it the other day second hand, it was working perfectly and now the electrics arent working, i have replaced the servo/ reciever batteries and the batteries in my remote but no servos are working??? its all charged but i cant understand why its not working??? thanks in advanced for replys
Old 08-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Addict

I'd triple check all the connections to the receiver. Make sure the battery is fully charged in both the radio and receiver pack. Make sure the connections are tight and polarity is correct. Make sure the antenna wire is not broken and is in good condition inside the receiver. If everything checks out and everything turns on then I'd say the receiver could be bad at that point.

Depending on the receiver/transmitter combo you have, you may also need to sync it again. Check the manual for your particular radio system or look one up online to find out how to set this.