Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
yup!....
wow...lol
Old 08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default .21PRC

We just got ours last week, and I'll have to say I was suspecious at first, being that we've ran Ninja's, Nova's and Spec / Speed, we only have about a quart on the motor, and at the last club race, the motor ran great, plenty of power with a thunder tiger pipe, we started with the 8 mm res, and ended up going to the 6mm for increased run time and smoothness. What was really good about this motor, as the warm up for the main was going on, we had alot of monsoon clouds come over us, and that really messes with the tune, this motor idled nice and low without loading up. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match about different motors, everone has there opinion for what ever reason, all I can say I'm extremely happy with the motor, considering the cost.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
nope!...just saying parts and knowledge of these motors are easier to come buy!...and he said bang for his buck!...just giving my opinion...if its easier to get this motor and parts and help for him then by all means run it!...looks like a GREAT motor!
I would be willing to bet every single part on the Pr motor interchanges with the Go motor.

Rex
Old 08-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by 22Racer
I would be willing to bet every single part on the Pr motor interchanges with the Go motor.

Rex
yup probally!