Search

ETS 2010-11 need Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ETS 2010-11 need Help

hello guys

I've heard about the tracks for de next ETS 2011. And I really want to go to one race. I think its more easy for me to go to Andernach, Germany. But I don’t know where is this place, somebody can help with address of the track or some hotels.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Coldn
hello guys

I've heard about the tracks for de next ETS 2011. And I really want to go to one race. I think its more easy for me to go to Andernach, Germany. But I don’t know where is this place, somebody can help with address of the track or some hotels.
Hi, the race is in germany, close to Frankfurt, so the airport is not far from the track.
PM if you want to discuss about it, I can help you as I am leaving not far from the track
Old 08-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Addict

http://www.teammotodrom.de/

Here is the site from the track. Hometown of Rheinard family and for sure one of the best places to go.

You also got there some instructions on how to get there, but it's all in German so... You can try also Tonisport.de and send an email to Toni (Marc Brother) and for sure he will give you some help with all you need to get to the race.

Hope it helps.