Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT REMOTE?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? WHAT REMOTE?????

ok i looking for a remote thats no more than $200 and is a great deal.... the best i got was the MX-3X. but is it worth the money to buy something better and more expensive..... like the DX3R or M11X???? im looking to race.

also i need it to work with this servo.....
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXTHR3&P=ML
Old 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Make sure to check out used radio's, sometimes you can snag an awesome deal. Usually when it comes to radio's, you get what you pay for. The more expensive the radio the better it will perform is usually the case. When you are deciding between top end radio's, the mere milliseconds aren't really going to be noticed so keep that in mind.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by miniowner
Make sure to check out used radio's, sometimes you can snag an awesome deal. Usually when it comes to radio's, you get what you pay for. The more expensive the radio the better it will perform is usually the case. When you are deciding between top end radio's, the mere milliseconds aren't really going to be noticed so keep that in mind.
well my friend said to never buy used radios because of radio failure and gliching. but anyway what are you really paying for in these expensive remotes????? i know you said "The more expensive the radio the better it will perform is usually the case." but the more i look at it the more you pay the quicker response times more model memory and maybe a few more options...... but is that worth paying for?? i could see for big die hard racers with a lot of cars and experience but is it needed for a person like me to get? im just looking to race competitively but not spend a lot of money because im 15 and i dont have a job!!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Have you looked at a DX2S?
I've been using one for 6 months now and love it.