Search

Nitro stuff for sale (Wasp .28, more)

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by askursha
i have a scrt10

The one your supposed to be sending my buddy ??!!! you screwed him out of his motor and esc and he has nothing!!!

His name on here is askursha.

Our deal was, I send him my Mamba Max Pro ESC, Novak 6.5 motor, and a 15T pinion. In return, he should have sent me his SC10 roller, JR radio and Rx (which is listed in his signature) and a carrying bag for that radio, two nothing-special servos, and two Peak Racing 4800mAh 25C LiPos (one with a broken tab). Here is the thread in which he listed those items and I found them: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-clean-up.html

I shipped him the motor, ESC and pinion just like he asked, the very next day, via FedEx Ground. I gave him the tracking number in a PM as soon as I got home (around 10:30 AM I think). And every since then, he's been making excuses about shipping them out either tomorrow or the next day. He has never PMed me without me having to have PMed him first to ask whether he got it, when will he ship my stuff, etc. He's even made the ridiculous excuse of telling me, and I kid you not: "i tried to ship it fedex but it came back saying there was a typo in the address so i'll try to ship it again tomorrow." That was Thursday, the 9th, before last Tuesday, and I admit, I should have called bullshit on him. Last Tuesday, the 14th, he said that he would ship me my stuff tomorrow or the next day, and he hasn't replied since. And yet, he has the nerve to make a new thread (here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-hv-motor.html ) in which he has already sold my ESC, and trying to sell my motor as well. He won't reply to me there, either.