Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna Truggy Factory tuneing settings

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy Ofna Truggy Factory tuneing settings

I have bought a Ofna Hyper st rtr truggy. i switched to new fuel and resealed the engine. i do not know the tuneing setting for it though um i could really use the help of knowing how many turns out the high speed low speed and idle pins are out. if you happen to know it is really important for me to learn this asap. remember im looking just for the factory settings. thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

I'm suprised its not in your manuals. My rtr had the factory settings in the manual. If you want the best answer I would call the company and ask them. What motor came in it?? Your not giving a lot of info here.....

As far as most engines go you want your Idle gap set at .5 to .7 mm hope that helps!
Old 07-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Start low end needle flush and high speed needle flush and tune from there
Old 07-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Do-Over
I'm suprised its not in your manuals. My rtr had the factory settings in the manual. If you want the best answer I would call the company and ask them. What motor came in it?? Your not giving a lot of info here.....

As far as most engines go you want your Idle gap set at .5 to .7 mm hope that helps!
Its a mac*28 the "manual" also was a book showing how the acr goes together there was no reading info or stuff like that.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Addict

Put the Idle gap where I stated above then go back to flush on HSN and LSN then AFTER the engine and chassis get up to temp. Anywhere from 3-5 mins depending on weather then start tuning. I have no Idea what the factory settings are. I would call the manufacturer. Always start with the HSN to get the most RPM's and top speed you can get then back it out about an 1/8th of a turn. Then do your LSN just lean it a few hours at a time till you get the best acceleration while still having a good puff of smoke on take off. If it starts to hesitate you've went too lean.

I'm not a pro at this it takes time to learn you can get some help on the tuning bible stickied to the top. This is just what I've learned so far. And flush is a good starting point of most engines but if you want the actual factory settings your gonna have to call someone. Hope that helps you buddy!