Wiki Posts
Search

MBX5T SHOCK Q'S

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default MBX5T SHOCK Q'S

Hey guys
i am replacing my shocks on my prospec 5t with some jammin big bores. i did the rookie thing and onsold my 5t shocks before measuring the lengths anyone out there still rocking the prospec kit shocks that could measure them for me would be awesome from the bottom of the top eyelet to the top of the bottom eyelet.

cheers guys
Old 07-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by kneedeeppow
Hey guys
i am replacing my shocks on my prospec 5t with some jammin big bores. i did the rookie thing and onsold my 5t shocks before measuring the lengths anyone out there still rocking the prospec kit shocks that could measure them for me would be awesome from the bottom of the top eyelet to the top of the bottom eyelet.

cheers guys
Just put the 6T shocks I had them on my 5T untill I sold it, they work great and look better then Ofna shocks.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mugenize1
Just put the 6T shocks I had them on my 5T untill I sold it, they work great and look better then Ofna shocks.

um,yeah how does this answer the question at hand? i dont have 6t shocks as they are waaay out of my budget range,hence the onfa shocks.

is there anybody out there can help me out?
Old 07-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

im 99.9% sure ofna big bores will not be long enough. i think O'donnell truggy big bores fit. they are 30 a pair and come with tool and 3 pairs of springs. dont get buggy, they are to short!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
im 99.9% sure ofna big bores will not be long enough. i think O'donnell truggy big bores fit. they are 30 a pair and come with tool and 3 pairs of springs. dont get buggy, they are to short!
i got the idea for the jammin big bores from some local guys here that have used them on there 5ts. if only they would answer there emails
Old 07-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by kneedeeppow
um,yeah how does this answer the question at hand? i dont have 6t shocks as they are waaay out of my budget range,hence the onfa shocks.

is there anybody out there can help me out?
YES YOU ARE A ROOKIE WHEN YOU ASK A ? MAKE SURE YOU SAY YOU ARE ON A BUDGET I WOULD NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THE 6T SHOCKS FOR THEY ARE BIG BUCKS. LOL
Old 07-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

See what I can get you after work. Do you need both lengths fully compressed and fully extended?

Matt