Wiki Posts
Search

Litemodz CVD

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Litemodz CVS EVO for TC6

Yesterday I cleaned all four axles. The from the outside they looked pretty dirty. The lube caught a lot of dust and lint. Opened the inside lube was grey but no visible dirt infiltrated the CVS. Interestingly one of the CVS that bend before now is smooth... Nice it healed itself The other one stayed like it was before

One of the front CVS showed some abrasion. It was really difficult to remove the cage. Then I saw that the slots of the dogbone ball end showed some material pushed to the slotedge. I filed it away. After the reassembly it is like new. I had some contacts with the wall, but nothing rude, additionally I have a slipper spool to reduce the load in such situations. As I mentioned before I run the 17,5t unboosted class indoor, so I am surprised about that abrasion...
Old 07-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Has anyone in the UK got there order lately ?
Seems to be taking a long time to get them ?
Can anyone help ?
i have spoken to them but still not turned up so was wondering if it was comman problem
cheers
Old 07-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

"A short delay up to 15 days is currently expected as a result of a failure of one of our suppliers to make to drawing the Cage part of the CVS.

Any customer not wishing to wait will receive a full refund. If you wish to receive a refund please email us.

Please accept our apologies for this delay."
Old 07-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Had this email monday 27th after i ordered mine...
Old 07-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dazzzza
Can anyone help ?
i have spoken to them but still not turned up so was wondering if it was comman problem
cheers

Hi
There's been an issue with the cage production, so thwy r being remade as we speak. I have just used a set of tamiya frnt CVS's in my HB TCX but used the Tamiya plastic outdrives on my Litemodz spool as they are now generic for the LM spool as the pin is 2mm and not the 3/32 pin on the TCX drive shafts.

Cheers Malc
Old 07-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Tech Adept

Hello,
i sended an email one week ago to get my money back cause i dont want to wait another 15 days, since i allready waited for 4 weeks before.
I dont need them anymore.

litemodz isnt answering for 1 week.

i started a paypal problem to get an answer from litemodz, sendet them my paypal adress serveral times, but they did not answer even there, yet.

before money discussion they answer immediately within one day.

be aware!

greetings

Old 07-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

It is so sad, that it always ends like this! I really like their products and the engineering creativity, but the waiting for the product and the communication makes you crazy...

I hope Litemodz will soon eleminate their internal customer scaring problems.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wtcc
It is so sad, that it always ends like this! I really like their products and the engineering creativity, but the waiting for the product and the communication makes you crazy...

I hope Litemodz will soon eleminate their internal customer scaring problems.
I really wanted these to work too, but the company has failed to deliver. I was promised a replacement set of CVD's would be shipped to me in February... Still waiting.....

Like I stated before, nothing but broken parts and broken promises from this company. Thankfully it was only a $100 lesson learned.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Mine have been sent out and should be here with me today, here's to hoping you all get your orders
Old 08-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Got mine wedesnday, didn't have chance to run them but have built and bench tested them..

Work perfectly, no chattering until I hit the 30+ degrees steering and thats flat out (boosted 13.5)

The new clip deisgn is super strong so can't see any failure happening under load.

Roll on friday to try them!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Champion

Does anyone know if the ones for the BD5 will work in the older SD? Yeah I know why spend the money on an old car like that. I like what I like.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Does anyone know if the ones for the BD5 will work in the older SD? Yeah I know why spend the money on an old car like that. I like what I like.
They should work, but might need a few BD5 parts. Im using BD5 rear hubs/Driveshafts in the rear with a gear diff in my BD, all fits perfectly but you need to shim the rear hub 1mm. Im assuming it would be the same for the front, but you will need to use the BD5 C-hub and knuckle.

hth
Old 08-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dazzzza
Can anyone help ?
cheers
I bought a few sets from them about four months ago, sent a pack of emails and still haven't got any response or any driveshafts yet. Bloody thieves.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

Call them
Very amicable guys but they failed really badly on this project
Long time ago they've post me v3 never used them and heart they also fails ...
Well wasted £50 lol but at least learned my lesson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.