Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ightb 2.0?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Losi 8ightb 2.0?????

So i was EBAY shoppin like every normal guy! I happen to run across a chassi im like no way a race roller chassi buy it now for 25 so i look where the seller is located and im like Hong Kong is this knock off!!!!!! So i examine the chassi notice no engine alighnment mounts, im like so i alighned my engines perfect on my other buggy i dont need that. So i go back to examination and see the knock has print on it saying somthing but for 25 bucks and all its missing by look of it is engine alighnment lines i think i can live with that lol. So if you guys know or have experienced this chassi please let me know for 25 it seems to good to be true so i might buy one unless i get bad reviews from you guys, but also examine tell me what you guys see!!!!

heres the links of a race roller chassi and hong kong chassi lol if i can save a dollar im happy!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CNC-7075-Chassis...item335cd93fef

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOSI-LOSA4404-TU...item3f0064247e

25 compaired to 90 plus not including shipping is a big save so let me know what you all think!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
So i was EBAY shoppin like every normal guy! I happen to run across a chassi im like no way a race roller chassi buy it now for 25 so i look where the seller is located and im like Hong Kong is this knock off!!!!!! So i examine the chassi notice no engine alighnment mounts, im like so i alighned my engines perfect on my other buggy i dont need that. So i go back to examination and see the knock has print on it saying somthing but for 25 bucks and all its missing by look of it is engine alighnment lines i think i can live with that lol. So if you guys know or have experienced this chassi please let me know for 25 it seems to good to be true so i might buy one unless i get bad reviews from you guys, but also examine tell me what you guys see!!!!

heres the links of a race roller chassi and hong kong chassi lol if i can save a dollar im happy!!!!!!

25 compaired to 90 plus not including shipping is a big save so let me know what you all think!!!
Dragon racing knock off chassis is junk from what i have read on here. BCE is really the only other aftermarket choice.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

i was like OMG lol sorry : )

dont do it, set ups will be all different. chassis is junk. if your patient you can get a REAL roller chassis for like 50-70 bucks
Old 06-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Dragon racing knock off chassis is junk from what i have read on here. BCE is really the only other aftermarket choice.
yea but if im ganna spend 100 plus on a chassi ill go back to the stock bce chassi are good but i give a negative on the length of time it takes to get one i got a buddy who bought one for his losi the thing is sweet but took 2 months to get it because he doesnt make extras he makes them after a order is placed from what i know the only people who get one on demand are the team drivers but thanks for lettin me know on the cheapie lol
Old 06-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by losi_racer
i was like OMG lol sorry : )

dont do it, set ups will be all different. chassis is junk. if your patient you can get a REAL roller chassis for like 50-70 bucks
lol omg hahaha yea i got 2 negatives on an instant that means its a no go raggie lol
Old 06-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Tell me this thread is a joke.

Please

Dragon = Junk

Stock Losi or BCE only...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

yea but if im ganna spend 100 plus on a chassi ill go back to the stock bce chassi are good but i give a negative on the length of time it takes to get one i got a buddy who bought one for his losi the thing is sweet but took 2 months to get it because he doesnt make extras he makes them after a order is placed from what i know the only people who get one on demand are the team drivers but thanks for lettin me know on the cheapie lol
Yea personally i run the stock RR chassis. Good enough for drake good enough for me.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

If you *really* need a new frame, pick up a Losi RTR frame for cheap. It's durable and gets the job done.

You can find them for cheaper than this (new) if you're a little patient.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Team-Losi-8i...item27b2db5ec1
Old 06-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mblgjr
Tell me this thread is a joke.

Please

Dragon = Junk

Stock Losi or BCE only...
lol im laughing hard at all the replys i figured they were junk for 25 lol 1 heat switch the chassi for next then switch again for main lol need 3 of them to do 1 day im guessing lol yea i think ill deal with the more exspemsive lol
Old 06-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Yea personally i run the stock RR chassis. Good enough for drake good enough for me.
true that Drake is a great guy also i email him and talked to him a couple times at the rc expo and at races hes really nice and isnt like gosh nother person comin to bother me he wil actuall stop and talk
Old 06-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mblgjr
If you *really* need a new frame, pick up a Losi RTR frame for cheap. It's durable and gets the job done.

You can find them for cheaper than this (new) if you're a little patient.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Team-Losi-8i...item27b2db5ec1
thought about that to for just club races to save the life of my chassi for bigger races i noticed they are like 20 buy it now