Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
how much is this car worth >

how much is this car worth

how much is this car worth

Old 06-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
I haven't owned one but they are so cheap I have been thinking about buying one just to race 1 or 2 races with I just can't bring myself to do it. I have been beat by hb cars sure and many others. I have also beat many hb cars and many others. It's not the ride, it's the rider. I like my losi cars it's my personal preference. It still amazes me that hb can put out a kit for so little $$$.
If HB can do it, they all should be able to. So how much is Kyosho and Losi making off the sale of each vehicle.. Manufacturing costs vary depending on where it is manufactured, but most of these manufactured on Taiwan or similar, so production costs have to be very similar..

I have a HB D8 & D8T, and neither have anymore wear then the Jammin I had prior when it had similar run time on it.. So, it isn't a matter of better materials being used either. And HB's handle supremely better..