Dynamite max life clutch

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dynamite max life clutch

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Green and gold as worked for me, I know a fellow racer who uses all gold. My clutch lasted the whole season last summer. It was not until i tried silver and gold where i found that i smoke a clutch in just a couple of races... I will stick with the green and gold. Oh I am clutch bearing king, I stock 20 of each size and change them regularly.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bacchus
Well i put a new max life with 2 green and 2 gold springs in the truggy with a new clutch bell and bearings. The new clutch measures 23.8mm for me. My old one with 2/3 a gallon on it measured like 23.15mm. Hope the green springs help it last. I got more life out of my losi clutch that came on the vehicle with gold and silver springs. We'll see. I'll ditch this clutch like the plague if i only get 2/3 a gallon on it again!
If you got more life out of the stock clutch with gold/silver, then something is definitely wrong.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 071crazy
If you got more life out of the stock clutch with gold/silver, then something is definitely wrong.