Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your thoughts on reduced throttle EPA settings

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

adjustable rate control does the same thing. If you set it on the high side the throtle will not move until the trigger is half way through it's motion. Set it on the low side and the throtle stops half way throught the trigger pull. that is how it is on a m11 anyway
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux
adjustable rate control does the same thing. If you set it on the high side the throtle will not move until the trigger is half way through it's motion. Set it on the low side and the throtle stops half way throught the trigger pull. that is how it is on a m11 anyway
If you set it on the high side and pull the trigger half way, what does the servo do? Does it jump to the half way point quickly or does it start at the bottom of the range? In other words, does half trigger mean half throttle or the begining of the range?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by petevette
If you set it on the high side and pull the trigger half way, what does the servo do? Does it jump to the half way point quickly or does it start at the bottom of the range? In other words, does half trigger mean half throttle or the begining of the range?
On the positive side of exp. about 1/2 pull of the trigger gets me to about 3/4 throttle. The last 1/2 bit of throttle slowly finished opening the carb slide. At least that's how it works out for me on my M11.