Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen mbx6 tekno conversion Need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Mugen mbx6 tekno conversion Need help!!

Alright i just got the tekno conversion v3 for my mugen and i installed my servos and mamba 2200kv, would you guys know what servo arm to use and how to make my airtronics m11x use my servo to brake and my motor to accelerate?? Do you know any better conversion? one that works good without two servos?? Thank you
Old 05-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (98%+)

This is a question that you could get a much better answer for in the electric offroad section but ill try to answer it

To make both servos work you have to mix your 3rd channel and your trottle channel - this is done on your radio. I could tell you how to do it on a 3pk but i dont know about m11s

On the the mugen conversion you must use a hotbodies servo arm for the steering servo - be sure to get the one with the correct number of teeth for the brand servo you are running.

The guys at tekno rc just came up with a way to assemble your elctriclutch so it "acts" like a pinion but still takes some of the intial shock off the motor and drivetrain (they call it traction drive). I agree with them that its far suprior to pinions and it doesnt require a brake servo - this is what i run now. Call them to have them explain how to do it though - or put this post on the teno conversion thread in electric offroad. Im not even going to try to explain it