Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC >

Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC

Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC

Old 03-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeyE
How do I get my motor to run the correct direction? The instructions say to reverse the TH if you have a Futaba. I have an M11X. Also it says to switch any motor wires but it is noted for sensorless.

All the connections are correct. I looked over it many times.

What do am I doing wrong? HELP!!!

Thanks~!
Have you tried reversing the throttle setting on your radio?
Old 03-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Tech Initiate

I'm looking to run the motor + esc combo in my HPI Cup Racer as a stock class.

Any suggestions on where I can get it? amain seems to be out of stock. Any other suggestions on a simple motor with that esc?
Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have a weird issue of great drag brakes (I can change it using the programming box), but zero brakes with the transmitter trigger. I have reset the speedo and went through the radio set up a couple times. My radio settings are all set up correctly (the problem developed without touching radio settings).

I am using a Spektrum DX3R system with the Citrix.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

The factory brake setting is 50%. Using the programming card you can turn up the "ABS" braking to 100% and turn the drag brake down to 0%.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sydewynder
The factory brake setting is 50%. Using the programming card you can turn up the "ABS" braking to 100% and turn the drag brake down to 0%.
I wasn't that clear. I can adjust drag brakes to any setting I want and they work perfectly. Great braking while using drag brakes, the ESC works perfectly with this function.

But I have zero throttle braking. If I use the throttle for brakes I then don't get any braking, including drag braking.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Assuming you have the brakes at 100%, when you did the esc setup to your transmitter did you see the yellow led flash three times (page 4 in the instructions) to indicate that the esc was able to set the braking?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dazed1

Any suggestions on where I can get it? amain seems to be out of stock. Any other suggestions on a simple motor with that esc?
The only place I have seen the esc and motor in stock lately is buying directly from speedpassion usa. Even so they don't have the kit but you can get the esc and motor separately.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dazed1

I just tried to order from SP in HK yesterday, webpage said limited stock, my order went into RESERVED. They do not have stock, I hate companies that do this. They were kind enough to ship the programing box that is useless to me without the speed control. I would not order from them without confirming that they actually have stock, I did not..... my bad. Learn from my mistake!
Terry
Old 03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by durtbag
I just tried to order from SP in HK yesterday, webpage said limited stock, my order went into RESERVED. They do not have stock, I hate companies that do this. They were kind enough to ship the programing box that is useless to me without the speed control. I would not order from them without confirming that they actually have stock, I did not..... my bad. Learn from my mistake!
Terry
I see the USA warehouse has the Cirtix Club Spec ESC and the V3 Ultra Sportsman 21.5 both are instock.....we might not have the combo but you can still buy them separately and the total will still be the same around $100 USD plus shipping.

Also...I have checked the backend and we do have that combo instock from HK, it is saying reserved is probably the accounting is waiting for tomorrow to clear the fund. It will be ship soon enough.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Railroader
I wasn't that clear. I can adjust drag brakes to any setting I want and they work perfectly. Great braking while using drag brakes, the ESC works perfectly with this function.

But I have zero throttle braking. If I use the throttle for brakes I then don't get any braking, including drag braking.
Tom - I ended up calibrating mine at 100% travel, then turning the travel percent up to 115-120 to where I liked it on the track. My previous ESC braked (broke?!?) fine from what I remember. Try adding 20% after you calibrate....... assuming you already set ABS to 100 on the programming box.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Solara
I see the USA warehouse has the Cirtix Club Spec ESC and the V3 Ultra Sportsman 21.5 both are instock.....we might not have the combo but you can still buy them separately and the total will still be the same around $100 USD plus shipping.

Also...I have checked the backend and we do have that combo instock from HK, it is saying reserved is probably the accounting is waiting for tomorrow to clear the fund. It will be ship soon enough.
Well, I did make two seperate orders after realizing i needed a program box for the speedo. It seems funny that one would process and ship and the combo did not. There was a large price increase after i ordered the combo, this might be part of the issue? I used paypal of course, and both transactions are complete.
Terry
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Customer Service HK does not reply to email, order still on reserve. Something not right here.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by durtbag
Customer Service HK does not reply to email, order still on reserve. Something not right here.
I am on it...I will find out for you tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

I am on it...I will find out for you tomorrow.
Thanks, I would really appreciate some help with this!
Terry
Old 03-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Where in the US can I order the combo (or individual motor + esc)? I can't seem to find it in stock from the usual amain.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.