Search

Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 01:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Izzy.
It isnt a dirty motor, you gotta recheck that the sensor wire is plugged in right...if it is a little loose, it wont work. It is very sensitive.
I really thought I plugged it in firmly. But I'll recheck and troubleshoot with the shorter sensor plug. It would be a shame if the long sensor plug is defective since it's needed to install in the FF03. thanks Charlie, c u soon, hopefully at toys for tots or sooner.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Issy
Is the motor you are not having problems with a Novak??
Bob
Old 10-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry, that should have read "is the motor youare now having problems with a Novak?"
Old 10-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bob o
Sorry, that should have read "is the motor youare now having problems with a Novak?"
No, it's a speed passion v2 17.5. I've done my assessment and it boils down to the sensor cables connection to the motor. It has to be pushed in thoroughy or it gets mess up. Like Charlie said it is overly sensitive and this I feel is a design issue. Now I am afraid it might loose connection while racing. I've also tried other cable and still the same.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:57 AM
Tech Elite

Smile

Originally Posted by izzyracer
No, it's a speed passion v2 17.5. I've done my assessment and it boils down to the sensor cables connection to the motor. It has to be pushed in thoroughy or it gets mess up. Like Charlie said it is overly sensitive and this I feel is a design issue. Now I am afraid it might loose connection while racing. I've also tried other cable and still the same.
Just an update, ran at tamiya track yesterday and was good for a couple of laps then the motor refuse to respond again. Not wanting on missing the ff03 mini fun race, I decided to take out the sensor wire and ran without it. Besides not having brakes and a little cogging at the start it was ok. I actually won the first few laps. it's just this issue is getting annoying.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

without sensorwire the motor also has less rpm.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

Solara, have you had a chance to test the Cirtix with the 1S lipo and the TQ booster yet? We look forward to your feedback.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just an update, ran at tamiya track yesterday and was good for a couple of laps then the motor refuse to respond again. Not wanting on missing the ff03 mini fun race, I decided to take out the sensor wire and ran without it. Besides not having brakes and a little cogging at the start it was ok. I actually won the first few laps. it's just this issue is getting annoying.
Had the same issue with the sensor wire. A dollop of Shoe Goo will solve that problem!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Enforcerman
Solara, have you had a chance to test the Cirtix with the 1S lipo and the TQ booster yet? We look forward to your feedback.
I am planning to do it sometime next week....the track that we are planning to go need to bring the power back in place...or I will race in DARK...
Old 11-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Farmer_John
Had the same issue with the sensor wire. A dollop of Shoe Goo will solve that problem!
I am not too sure about that solution. I do want to use my wire for other motors also.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

I am not too sure about that solution. I do want to use my wire for other motors also.
Shoe goo stays somewhat pliable and yes, you can remove it. I just put a little blob on top of the plug after it was plugged in.

Tell you the truth, I'd rather have to buy another cable than blow a good qual.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Shoe goo stays somewhat pliable and yes, you can remove it. I just put a little blob on top of the plug after it was plugged in.

Tell you the truth, I'd rather have to buy another cable than blow a good qual.
Most likely the issue is the sensors in the motor, not the cable itself. I do understand what you're saying. I'm trying to get my motor replaced.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:51 AM
Tech Addict

Most likely the issue is the sensors in the motor, not the cable itself. I do understand what you're saying. I'm trying to get my motor replaced.
...and I"m just saying that was how I corrected the symptoms you were describing. Run a few laps, cable comes out just enough that one of the sensors is no longer in the mix and the motor bounces back and forth between the ones that are talking to each other. It doesn't seem to take much for it to happen. Secured the cable, went on to work on other issues with the new car...
Old 11-02-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

...and I"m just saying that was how I corrected the symptoms you were describing. Run a few laps, cable comes out just enough that one of the sensors is no longer in the mix and the motor bounces back and forth between the ones that are talking to each other. It doesn't seem to take much for it to happen. Secured the cable, went on to work on other issues with the new car...
Thanks
Old 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Ah I've been having those problems everyone is describing, I thought it was just me. But the sensor wire seems fully plugged in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.