Community
Wiki Posts
Search

68 mph micro

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

How are you getting full size motor in a Micro anyway?

Hey, I think you slobbered up the soldering iron. HAHAHA that was funny....

I think franko has settled in now.

Video is one thing, a little speed checker on the car is another. But you just cant argue with the math.

And that calculation does not include, oh lets see, the rolling resistance of the tires (cause they are 1/18 and small) and, uh, wind resistance (yeah, even though its a micro, after 35 mph wind resistance becomes expotential) Or the ability of the small batteries to maintain any significant power output with a motor like that.

Hey, maybe he's got the thing set to Killometers per hour. That might explain it!!
Old 07-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I went and took a look at another site he is on: 1/18.com. There is a coversion kit out there that accepts the 540 motor. Problem is you have to load it with sub c batteries (about 10 cells) to obtain speeds of a modded 1/10 TC, maybe a dialed stock TC.

Which makes the car heavy, and put more load on the motor and esc, etc., etc.......

yeah I think he does......80 kph multiplied by 6 is 480. but you have to drop the zero to get mph...... 48mph!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

One more thing, When holding my car in the air, it gets around 90 mph, so don't say that the speed isn't under load or anything.
uh...... Do I even need to say anything?? How is it going 90 in the air while you are holding it. Your arm MUST be getting tired!!

And, no if its in the air with the tires spinning, that is NO LOAD. ITs not acctually PUSHING the car (which is what we as in the rest of the educated people on this message board are reffering to when we say LOAD)

Too bad your tire diameter is half the size of the real one. Maybe you should get the facts before you wast your time making yourself look stupid.
If I am so stupid, then why do you care about the other calculation......

ps: I am sorry if you only 10 years old. But if your anthing older than that. BOOMSHAQALAKA
Old 07-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

I think he wanted a highly posted thread...............
Old 07-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I think he is a retard and now needs to shut up that he is proved wrong
Old 07-13-2004, 05:45 PM
ajg

The calculations are still way wrong, since you don't know the facts, you proved nothing.

pballkid: you the retard here, everything you tried to prove was wrong.

pitcrew: It's not hard to hold a little car. Might be for you. And no I'm not 10 years old, you sound like you are.

I didn't use kmh, I'm not trying to trick you guys.

Whatever, to you all: your all probably crying because my car is faster than yours, that's why your posting, I get it now.

Oh, One more thing, my car goes 70mph, and that's a fact.
Sorry if you don't believe me, but I like this hobby, and I thought that I should share my car with you guys, thinking you would like it.

Oh well, I tried.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Some like speed and no control. And some like control and fast enough speed. Let's just settle that there.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Us guys (i can say that can I fellas?) Just want honest speed results. That is all. There were time I swore my car was a missle on the road, then I get handed a smackdown; it wasn't as fast I thought it was. Like I said before ajg. 60+ on that street you video taped is too fast!! You couldn't control it!!! Like I said before, take a full size car and do 65+ mph down that street. You'll end up like this:

You are saying, once again that your 1/18 scale car can travel as fast as a full scale car...... you gonna have to prove it. Period. Or just go home ..............

Sorry....
Old 07-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I vote dont even prove it, just take your retarded ass home.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Ouch!

Did that Accord "wrap around the tree"?
Old 07-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That 159mph micro, was attached to a rocket. The micro is so small, that it was probably flying on it.Link
Old 07-13-2004, 07:58 PM
R/C Tech Founder

pballkid: If you make ONE more post calling anybody a name EVER again, you will be banned from this site permanently. I don't care if you disagree with somebody or think they are lying, that kind of conduct is inexcusable on here.

to the rest: This thread will be closed, I see nothing useful going on here.