J Concepts Punisher buggy body

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J Concepts Punisher buggy body

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

I wonder if Ryan received a early pull of the mold. Before somethings were changed.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

In the Jconcepts video Jason mentioned it was different then the one Ryan Maifield had... I don't remember if he said why... but i'm almost positive he said somthing about the 2 being different.

-DC-
Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I like it, That cab is not any farther forward than an 8ight 2.0, riar would be stupid to block this one.

I hope/wish they left an optional body with the cab flowing all the way to the back instead of it dropping off behind the rear of the window.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Tech Master

i think the one with the mayfield colors look better smoother lines imo. i tried the proline cab forward body for most of the day and switched to the jconcepts illuzion and i thought it was a lot better. proline bulldog felt like it had more down force but it was harder to make jumps with smaller run ups and imo didnt turn or do anything better. like to try this one next
Old 05-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by rosko
i think the one with the mayfield colors look better smoother lines imo. i tried the proline cab forward body for most of the day and switched to the jconcepts illuzion and i thought it was a lot better. proline bulldog felt like it had more down force but it was harder to make jumps with smaller run ups and imo didnt turn or do anything better. like to try this one next
really? i was thinking the exact opposite today when i was comparing mine. i actually liked it better than a reg buggy body. i want to try this new JC body though! cant wait to get one..