Wiki Posts
Search

2010 US Indoor Champs.....CLEVELAND

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastrc64
hey everyone i have posted video on u tube ... look for 2010 US indoor carpet champs A main mod TC with the same name also have the 17.5 spec classes as well .... if you can't find them there go to hobby talk and go to performace hobby thread they r there to watch . for some reason i can't seem to post them on here sorry
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up great racing

just wanted to say you guys did a great job putting on the race i had a blast see you at MSI
Old 11-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Great camera work Frank. But why did you post the Stock TC B main 12 hours before posting the Mod TC? Hmm, I wonder why....
Old 11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by steveM3
Couldn't have said it any better. I think there was even an 8.0 by Haynes in one of the qualifiers!
One possible explanation for the funky lap times is something we discovered (by accident) at our track. If you put 2 loops too close together, one can apparently induce a signal into the other even if it's not hooked up. We had a road course loop and an oval loop a few feet apart connected to a switch. Had to get rid of the switch and move the loop box out right next to where the loop came outside the track. I think we also had to put more distance between the loops.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Ian and Crew,

Congrats on putting on a much better Champs! I think this is the first time in a long while where I haven't left frustrated and pissed off at the race director.

You guys did a great job, and of course there will be kinks to work out with the schedule next year, but I will definitely be back next year.

I hope all the old racers who stayed away because of Mr Bill will start to return.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Team CRC
You mean my brother helped you kick my butt! Mark is in deep doo doo now!

Actually, great run Wayne, you kicked our butts. I had TQ for 2 rounds but you poured it on big time on Saturday. You have been the fastest Masters car for about 3 years but in the past years, you crashed your way out of winning. This year you drove well and were flying, congrats on the win!

I missed my arch rival Eli, just wasn't the same without verbal abusing him and being abused by him.
Don't worry, if Rambo gave him a good setup it was a complete accident, the odds of it ever happening again are very slim...
Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Adept

Default Good Job

Ian,

Great Job on your first Indoor Champs!!

.....and know one stole(?) your trailer.....

Mark Sweeney
Old 12-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I have never heard so much board slapping in a pro mod A-main...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default F-1 Race

I wanted to start by thanking Joe and Ian for the great weekend! Also, great job by the announcers and tech folks as well as a big thank you to the super substitute turn marshal !!! Fortunately the Alpha RC F-1 cars finished 1,2, and 3 in the F-1 race. A big thank you to Jimmy, Skip, and Bryan for the great drive. We could not have won without Doug Powell, Marty Peterson, Bill Eisenhard, and especially Skip Starkey's help in the development and build of the cars. Thanks to CRC for the supply of parts. Good job all!! Andy Wallace Alpha RC F-1
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kevin Marcy
Great camera work Frank. But why did you post the Stock TC B main 12 hours before posting the Mod TC? Hmm, I wonder why....
hey Kevin lol it takes a long time to post in Hi def anyway but as we all know we were in the B main so yeah i post mine up first lol ... also i am thinking of running mod at MSI as well as stock spec 17.5 . hope to see you over there
Old 12-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

Frank - I already knew the answer. I am amazed at how well your camera auto-focused (I'm assuming here) on the fast moving cars with major changes in distance from the camera. You can even see 2 cars move before the announcer says "GO".
Old 12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i like the video of my son's 17.5 spec race. thanks for the post i really injoyed watching the race. Ron H,
Old 12-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Default Survey Of Champs Entrants

We sent an email announcement to all those who pre-registered for the Champs. Check your email for the link to the survey. If you were an entrant and you did not get the email, send your Name and email address to [email protected]or send a PM to me or to Ian.

Thanks and we look forward to your responses.

Joe R.