Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10 T3 - Tourning Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2002, 06:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RC10 T3 - Tourning Car

I'm interested in the RC10 T3 Touring car.. I'm just interested in how you guy's review it and what comments you have to say about it.. So, what do you all think about it ?

Thanks
Old 03-19-2002, 09:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Well my house hold stable has 2 TC3s
They are both my girlfriends cars, one just the run of the mill kit, the other is a factory team kit.
Myself I run a XXX-s, but from all my wrenching on her car and watching her pass me (every once in a while), I am left with a very good impression.
Her factory kit has no other go fast parts, and she drives the car just as fast as the boyz down at the track.
Basicly, this car is for the novice or the Pro
Old 03-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Which is the best kit to buy???
Old 03-19-2002, 10:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

TC3
1. RTR - this is great if youre starting from scratch. it includes a radio, esc, and motor. youll have to buy a battery and charger.
2. racer - im not sure if this is still available. it is basically an unassembled RTR and youll have to buy the electronics separately.
3. team - this includes some hopups that doesnt come with the racer kit. titanium turnbuckles, aluminum shocks and CVD bones, teflon sealed bearings. but this doesnt include a body.
4. factory team - this is fully loaded with almost all the available TC3 hopups. full graphite kit, threaded shocks, aluminum screw kit, etc. it doesnt include a body and wheels/tires.

if you plan to race from the start, go for the factory team. this will be cheaper than buying all the hopups separately. the racer and team kits are also race ready if you already have racing gear (esc, motors, batt, charger, etc.) but for the price, i think the best value would be the factory team. click on the TC3 thread, you'll find lots of info there.
Old 03-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

u dont need the factory team tc3. just buy the racer kit and the brp wide front and rear bumpers and the threaded body if you want
Old 03-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

the rtr is a good kit for beginning i have one and i race it i also have a factory i race also