Search

RCX Pomona Fairplex

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default RCX Pomona Fairplex

Hi Glenn,
Just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend at the RCX Expo, Pomona Fairgrounds.
GLARCRC does a great job putting on the races, and everyone seemed to have a great time.
Some very good racing both days.
First class event all the way

thank you Glenn and GLARCRC
Bill
Old 03-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bill, Congratulations on your 3rd place finish, first time out after 3 months off is impressive.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brc358
Hi Glenn,
Just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend at the RCX Expo, Pomona Fairgrounds.
GLARCRC does a great job putting on the races, and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Bill
Just wanted to 2nd Bill's quote,
Thanks Glenn and everyone at GLARCRC for putting in all the time and work to allow us racers to come out and enjoy friendship and fun. Bill a big thanks to you Bro because if it wasnt for your help my weekend would of ended with my first heat race ( my car and the wall dont go well together). Can wait to see you all again and enjoy some more friendship and fun.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default RCX

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Bill, Congratulations on your 3rd place finish, first time out after 3 months off is impressive.
Thanks Sam
I felt like a 90 year old man with parkinsons as I was all over that track so much.
I think I covered every inch of asphalt at one time or another with my foam tires.
But I had a good time this weekend.
It was fun
Old 03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Default Good Job

Ditto

Glenn/GLARC

Thanks to Glenn Williams and GLARC for a flawless ran event, All mains were done today by 2:50pm with a start time of 10:00am and a break! Shows that the young guyz still has it in them.

I want to thank the following people: Eugene "PaPa" Osburn(Pit work & Comedy), Anthony Thompson(Pit Work,Pipe,Water, Entertainment, Robbie Collins(Crew Chief Skills and screwdriver at Bay) Mike Swauger, Brad Tofflemire(plug etc, ), Joel J(plug) , Francis Meija(Setup Feedback)Marco Acosta(tech assist), Rich Taylor(Water) ,Christan Lopez(Pit Work) , Brian Nakahara(Pit Help) , Mikey P,(tech help)

Thanks Guys

RICK
Old 03-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Default RCX Pomona

Originally Posted by BigC2007
Just wanted to 2nd Bill's quote,
Thanks Glenn and everyone at GLARCRC for putting in all the time and work to allow us racers to come out and enjoy friendship and fun. Bill a big thanks to you Bro because if it wasnt for your help my weekend would of ended with my first heat race ( my car and the wall dont go well together). Can wait to see you all again and enjoy some more friendship and fun.
Hey big guy. I looked for you right before I left and could not find you.
Good seeing you again Clinton
You need to come down from the hill more often
Old 03-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default RCX Pomona

Originally Posted by brc358
Hi Glenn,

Bill
Almost forgot<its that 90 yearll old man again> big thanks to Alex and Christian for pitting for me.

thank ya much
Old 03-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Hey Rick, It was fun hanging out with you, Tony, T," Papa" Mr Osburn.. Too much comedy all weekend bro. Great event as always.. Thx to Glenn and to GLARC member. Congrats to the winner, Francis M. 1/10 and Brad T. 1/8th ..

Joel J

Originally Posted by FASRICK
Ditto

Glenn/GLARC

Thanks to Glenn Williams and GLARC for a flawless ran event, All mains were done today by 2:50pm with a start time of 10:00am and a break! Shows that the young guyz still has it in them.

I want to thank the following people: Eugene "PaPa" Osburn(Pit work & Comedy), Anthony Thompson(Pit Work,Pipe,Water, Entertainment, Robbie Collins(Crew Chief Skills and screwdriver at Bay) Mike Swauger, Brad Tofflemire(plug etc, ), Joel J(plug) , Francis Meija(Setup Feedback)Marco Acosta(tech assist), Rich Taylor(Water) ,Christan Lopez(Pit Work) , Brian Nakahara(Pit Help) , Mikey P,(tech help)

Thanks Guys

RICK
Attached Thumbnails RCX Pomona Fairplex-img_4173.jpg   RCX Pomona Fairplex-img_4174.jpg   RCX Pomona Fairplex-img_4175.jpg   RCX Pomona Fairplex-img_4163.jpg   RCX Pomona Fairplex-img_4177.jpg  

Last edited by Joel J; 03-21-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

3 wordsHAD A BALL This was the best time I had at a race in a long time. The program was ran in a top notch fashion. Thumbs up Glenn & GLARCRC for making me not want to quit racing!

Rickey L. West, Eugene osburn,Nobert Yapp,Brotha Man(Robbie C.) and Joel J. kept the comedy coming the whole weekend

Thanks to Bill C. for checking on me making sure I was ok and well hydrated
Old 03-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

All and all had a great weekend! Glen thanks for the smooth race program and all the work to be able to hold the race at the RCX.Glad to see bill culver back on the track!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

This race was definitely fun. The MTC always keeps me smiling and laughing. Glad I made the trip out to this one. Wish I had tightened that wheel nut though...

Congrats to my friend Brad for wheeling his way to the win in 1/8th as well as my teammate Mike P for his TQ.

Also to Francis for his win in sedan.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Default RCX Pomona

Originally Posted by STRICTLYSERPENT
All and all had a great weekend! Glen thanks for the smooth race program and all the work to be able to hold the race at the RCX.Glad to see bill culver back on the track!!!!

Thanks Dennis, Tony Clarke, Tony T <Mr. T> Was good seeing everyone again, I had a great time this weekend. There was some great racing in the the expert class. Between Tony Clarke, Tony T. Michael P and a couple others in the expert class, you guys were ripping off some great lap times.
Hopefully they will allow us back to the fairgrounds more often.
It seemed that everyone was really having a good time, and it was more of a laid back atmosphere this weekend.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Very fun weekend. Great to see everyone again. Glen, great..great...great program. And personally, I loved the layout and traction.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

RCX was a cool place/event to host a race, I will definetely be back next year. Traction went up as the weekend went on and was a fun fast layout.

Thank you Greater L.A. (Glen and everyone involved) For keeping nitro racing alive in SoCal.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks to Greater L.A. for putting this race together in a great Venue...
The RCX was a great race to participate in. There was enough things going on between the different Booths from Manufacturers, Drift Shows, Heli Shows, etc etc to keep everyone entertained between rounds.

I have to say that the crowd lined around the track added to the racing experience...

I also wanted to thank Robbie for the Pit space, Marco for helping me with my Car, Duey and Ruben for Pitting, Scott, Brad, Eugene, Rick West, Tony T., Joel J, Bert, and Walter Diaz is always fun to hang out with...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.