Wiki Posts
Search

Cow RC Products

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikesd1980
I have the bigger mat that Troy mentioned. It works great. You dont have to worry about your screws, washers, bearing or anything else that matter getting lost. The mat holds everything. I was working on my heli the other and use it because it have very small screws. All the screws was right where I put them to finish the job.
It is sweet ! I have been using the middle sized one here at the hobby shop...It works great. I had a TMAXX tranny tore down on it the other day. I love how it just holds the screws and washers exactly where you put them. It cleans up nice and easy as well.

Originally Posted by Brian Alderman
LMAO!!!! Good call on using these for helis! I just got into those as well and spent an hour the other night looking for one of them tiny screws on the carpet!
Quit crashing Alde. LOL

Originally Posted by J.Sears
Can we order through you Troy or do we need to order off the web site?
Hope to be set up with Heath soon. Steve is interested in a few of the products for the shop to carry. If you are in a hurry just hit Heath up or jump on the site and buy one. You wont regret it. The mats are great for wrenching. You will never lose another screw, shim, or nut.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have a couple of Heath's mats, a mini and a jumbo.
You really cant say enough good about the mats.

I also got a case of the cleaner for this years indoor season and I must say it lasted a lot longer than the losi cleaner I used last season. I was expecting to go through a good 5 or 6 cans and I am just barely into my third can with only one week of racing left!!!

I am not sure if the contents are under a higher pressure than the other cleaners I have used but it seems like Moo-ter cleaner gets stuff out of my electric motors much quicker than any other cleaner I have used to date.

You can also use the cleaner on air filters as well. I did this last outdoor season when I ran out of air filter cleaner at the track and the Moo-ter cleaner was the only other thing in my bag. It worked great for the job, didnt swell the foams and dried very quickly.

Some kewl art work would be nice but at the same time, with no art work it allows you to make the stuff your own!!!
Heres a shot of my mini mat.

Still in need of some clear coat but you guys should get the idea
Old 03-26-2010, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Nice art work

That mat is definitly a one of a kind.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Thank You all for all the kind words on our products my friends... Nothing like good "in the field" feed back!

Heath