Onroad WHICH ONE?????????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Onroad WHICH ONE?????????

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 09:13 PM
Tech Regular

sorry if i sound like a sales rep but i love the chassie layout of the car and dont get me wrong i was torn between the gt4 and the reflex/v1r because of the suspension on the gt4 it has got to be the best yet geometry wise it is sweet. but nothing changes direction like the v1r layout.
Old 03-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT4

Does anyone have the gt4 if you do can u please tell me how you like it and if you dont why dont you? i just want to be on the safe side i bought a hpi mt it lookd kool but it was the worse car. so let me know thank you
Old 03-20-2002, 09:03 AM
Tech Adept

I have a GT4-w and i like it but a better car to get is a MTX-2. I have the Pro Spec version of the MTX-2 and I love it!

~Brandon
Old 03-22-2002, 12:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Is it true

Hello,
I heard that the gt4 breaks rally easly so i just wanted to know if it was true beacuse i really dont want to sit down and fix up the gt4 everything i mess up. That is like driving a tmaxx never works lol
Old 03-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Is it true

Originally posted by audi_711
Hello,
I heard that the gt4 breaks rally easly so i just wanted to know if it was true beacuse i really dont want to sit down and fix up the gt4 everything i mess up. That is like driving a tmaxx never works lol
get a v1r it can take abuse and handles great, but to tell you the truth all the cars listed above handle good but some better than others in certin cases or places on a given track. My self i like the way the v1r/reflex changes directions compaired to the gt4 but i like how stable the mtx2 is in the middle of a fast sweeper. as for the tc3 nitro i have no idea have not seen one run but from what i have heard it is good to just a little fragile. Take your time and make a good choice but i still say v1r /reflex is a killer combo.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Red face NTC3 FRAGILE?!

You can rest assured that the Associated car is not "fragile", except for the front plastic underbumper. Otherwise, it's just as rugged as my MTX-2 was, perhaps even more so. And it outhandles it by a mile!
Old 03-23-2002, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: NTC3 FRAGILE?!

Originally posted by Old Skool
You can rest assured that the Associated car is not "fragile", except for the front plastic underbumper. Otherwise, it's just as rugged as my MTX-2 was, perhaps even more so. And it outhandles it by a mile!
well we will have to see if i like it then i will buy one i have an o.s tr12 sitting in the box waiting for a ride anyway.
Old 03-24-2002, 11:39 PM
Tech Regular

This may be entirely inappropriate... but I just want you guys to take a look at the Buy/Sell/Trade forums to see what kind of person you're are helping out... audi_711 that is...

Who knows, he might just have to con a few more guys to get his GT4.
Old 03-25-2002, 06:55 AM
Tech Adept

This guys is an @sshole... People out there listen to me.
His Screename is Audi7112 and he is gonna try to play you by saying he is going to give you a Mugen Mrx3 and trade for a v one R which he done that to me.

He goes by the name Ahmed Saed? who knows he might be a terrorist and sounds like one of those hijackers Names???*

Just watch out people he lives in Mississauga Ontario Canada
his address is
5755 Riverside Place L5m4w6
Old 03-25-2002, 06:47 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

get the impulse pro.... money for the buck performance...............includes oneway, graphite radio trays, a couple of theose cool aluminium parts and a two speed, you will need a sg crank though....

all cars are equal in competent hands.........
Old 03-27-2002, 05:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: So now i am looking for a gt4

Originally posted by audi_711
can somone post pictures of the gt4 so i now what i am going to get
I think the Yok only has the lever type 2spd, I heard the Mugen clutch type fits it.
The OB4 RTR is like $360. But the plastic may not be of the same tuffness as some of the other cars mentioned.
Old 03-27-2002, 05:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

the nitro tc3 would be a good car for 300
Old 03-27-2002, 05:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by rctc3
the nitro tc3 would be a good car for 300
oh yeah, you need another several bucks for a properly designed fuel tank. and likely a hundred bucks from ass o for their centax later on.
Old 03-27-2002, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Guys, most of us are honest R/Cers and we're all in this hobby for fun... yes, sometimes even competition is fun.

But there are those among us who are just the most ardent, diehard cheats and scammers. I really think that we should cut "audi_711" from this board and from the R/C community altogether. He has done too much harm to deserve anyone's advice. This is just my $0.02.

Why hasn't someone called the cops on him?