Wiki Posts
Search

Body and Chassis silicone spray

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by j_blaze14
"heavy duty silicone" in the red can at wal-mart, its like $2 over by the wd-40 isle and it will spray the car down 10 times before its empty. i don't race without it. after the race, tap tap and air compressor, done. tires still have to wash.
...and its safe on lexan bodies...
Old 03-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There are some other options out there, but I do think you guys should try our stuff. Any of my Team Drivers (over 60 across the nation) will be happy to let you test some out.

Kalgard and my company (Performance Competition Products) is doing everything we can to support the industry. We are sponsoring PNB III, AMS, ROAR races, local club races, etc. along with all the team drivers that range from Sportsman Racers, to Pros like Lutz, Tebo, Fischer etc.

We will continue to support the racing that supports us, so give us a try and I know you will like the Products.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Plus Prep N Shine smells goooood ;-) <3 the stuff....
Old 03-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
There are some other options out there, but I do think you guys should try our stuff. Any of my Team Drivers (over 60 across the nation) will be happy to let you test some out.

Kalgard and my company (Performance Competition Products) is doing everything we can to support the industry. We are sponsoring PNB III, AMS, ROAR races, local club races, etc. along with all the team drivers that range from Sportsman Racers, to Pros like Lutz, Tebo, Fischer etc.

We will continue to support the racing that supports us, so give us a try and I know you will like the Products.
I am definetly going to try your stuff. I will probably placed the order tomorrow. Thanks for the answers.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Get the Prep and Shine. My car looks brand new for every qualifier and it only takes a couple minutes to get it looking that way. I also use the Clear Chain Kote on all my cvd's and rod ends.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Kal-Gard product hands down is far superior to any product on the market. Todd (Kal-Gard) has made it a priority of his to support the R/C industry. The more we support these companies, the more involvement they can, and will have in our industry towards sponsoring events and drivers. Todd has brought a great product to our industry and we will always give him and his dealers our support...
Old 03-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

As others have said Kal-Gard prep and shine is by far superior to anything else. It gives your car that new factory fresh look without all the grease and dust attractant. It actually makes your car easier to clean as most of the stuff will blow off after using P&S a few times.

For cleaning the KG line of stuff is awesome. Just started using it and wont be using anything else on Elec or Nitro cars!

EA
Old 03-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

mikesd1980

That was me in the O'Donnell pits. I was using the Cow-RC line of products.

http://www.cowrc.com/cow_rc_new_site_003.htm

I know it worked great....never have been able to try the Kal-gard stuff. I hear nothing but good things about it.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

Anyone wanting to try some stuff out, come bye the Kalgard tent at PNB.

Check the Prep & Shine thread, we have signed up 11 dealers in the last two weeks so I will post an updated list of the new and existing dealers. You will also now be able to get Kalgard from CAROLINAS RC!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Troy Pinkston
mikesd1980

That was me in the O'Donnell pits. I was using the Cow-RC line of products.

http://www.cowrc.com/cow_rc_new_site_003.htm

I know it worked great....never have been able to try the Kal-gard stuff. I hear nothing but good things about it.
Okay thanks Troy. I am going to try Kalguard and my other friend that was with me going to try the stuff you had and compair later.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

We have been using our Products on the same buggy for 9 months now with the same set of plastics. We also have run the same set of bearings for 12 races now, and none have failed.

Basically, this has been with Prep & Shine treatments, and De-Greaser cleans after every round. Everyone is different, but after I clean everything, I have been using the 30-30 and Clear Chain Coat to lube CVD's and drivetrain.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Check the Prep & Shine thread, we have signed up 11 dealers in the last two weeks so I will post an updated list of the new and existing dealers. You will also now be able to get Kalgard from CAROLINAS RC!!!

anything up here for the great white north (Canada eh) ?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You answered my question. I've been wanting to try some of your products. I will see you at the PNB!!