Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho TF-6

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matthijs
thanks, I already contacted Vasco for some need-to-know-stuff and I got his setup. On 1 august I'll return from my holiday and will spend some time @ Heemstede. In the meantime searching for some tirewarmers, I'll need those outdoors, right? The muchmore CTXW seems out of stock at the shops in Hongkong........
have a search for ToniSport in google , toni is a great guy and with products only coming from Germany there is no worries about import tax
Old 08-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Tech Addict

car is ready to test, wanted to go at Mach Heemstede today, but as always..it's raining ;-) got the simple tirewarmers and ordered some other stuff from Toni, great shop and goodies... see you at the track...

oh, any word on the geardiff?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

car is ready to test, wanted to go at Mach Heemstede today, but as always..it's raining ;-) got the simple tirewarmers and ordered some other stuff from Toni, great shop and goodies... see you at the track...

oh, any word on the geardiff?
mid august i was told for the geardiff , good luck with MACH i want to test there too ;-)
Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

here is my chassis , I have been running it and i think this is one of the best touring cars on the market , and it is the fastest thing i have ever driven.

The team support is great and the car gets better and better every time i run it
Old 08-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Tech Addict

nice phil! now where can I get those red buttonhead screws (and some flathead...) My car is ready again for this wednesday @ mach, made some setupchanges and cleaned the engine bearings, should get some more topspeed now
Old 08-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Tech Addict

last night @ mach heemstede tested the (for me) new lipo chassis. Car felt great, fast in corners and good grip! Having lots of fun in the stock class. Made some big crashes (thinking 2 evenings of onroad-practice is enought to drive on the edge ) but the car is fine, no damage. Finally got the times in the 20.1, should get more speed on the straight with new lipo's, but that's for 2012 outdoor season
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho TF-6-tf6-matthijs-3.jpg  
Old 08-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Thumbs up

last night @ mach heemstede tested the (for me) new lipo chassis. Car felt great, fast in corners and good grip! Having lots of fun in the stock class. Made some big crashes (thinking 2 evenings of onroad-practice is enought to drive on the edge ) but the car is fine, no damage. Finally got the times in the 20.1, should get more speed on the straight with new lipo's, but that's for 2012 outdoor season
Congrats on your drive! How is the lipo chassis working for you? Glad you like the car very much. If I could get a hand on the lipo chassis here in US I might have kept the car.

Anyways, enjoy the racing!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eComet
Congrats on your drive! How is the lipo chassis working for you? Glad you like the car very much. If I could get a hand on the lipo chassis here in US I might have kept the car.

i know the shipping is expensive but Kyosho germany have them in stock

shame you sold the car , i think it is a great car

Nice looking car Matthijs
Old 08-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by eComet

hey, again, thanks for the car, it was in a perfect state! Lipo chassis is working great, more flex and better corner speed / grip. You wouldn't know anybody else in the us that want to sell his tf6? Some of my friends want one to now
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Smile

hey, again, thanks for the car, it was in a perfect state! Lipo chassis is working great, more flex and better corner speed / grip. You wouldn't know anybody else in the us that want to sell his tf6? Some of my friends want one to now
Well, I think I was probably the only one of the few in the US who has a TF6. I have never seen anyone else around me who has it. I got it from a friend who got it from Asia. Kyosho America does not carry this car at all.

Anyways, if you have friends in Asia like Japan or Hong Kong, they might have some.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Tech Initiate

What bodies are you guys using on your TF-6's? I have limited experience with TC, and have no clue what body to buy for a TF-6.... Would a TF-5 Readyset Dodge Stratus fit? I have seen some Protoform Stratus bodies being used, would that be a good option?

I don't have a TF-6 yet, but hopefully I'm buying a nice used one in the coming days.

Tom
Old 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

I really wish this car had support in North America. It looks great!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TomEG
What bodies are you guys using on your TF-6's? I have limited experience with TC, and have no clue what body to buy for a TF-6.... Would a TF-5 Readyset Dodge Stratus fit? I have seen some Protoform Stratus bodies being used, would that be a good option?

I don't have a TF-6 yet, but hopefully I'm buying a nice used one in the coming days.

Tom
get a protoform mazda speed 6, best allround body. I don't think the tf5 readyset will fit.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:17 AM
Tech Initiate

get a protoform mazda speed 6, best allround body. I don't think the tf5 readyset will fit.
Thanks Matthijs, I will look for the mazda!

Tom
Old 08-26-2011, 06:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
here is my chassis , I have been running it and i think this is one of the best touring cars on the market , and it is the fastest thing i have ever driven.

The team support is great and the car gets better and better every time i run it
Does this car come with those ball bearing type front axles? how durable have they proven to be?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.