Wiki Posts
Search

***Windwater Raceway in Southern Nevada***

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ***Windwater Raceway in Southern Nevada***

Located in Pahrump, NV (about 45min. from Las Vegas) Windwater Raceway is a fast paced MX style track with large berms and jumps. We also have on site food, AMB system and electric hookups. For more info please visit our web site at: www.windwaterrc.com
Old 02-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Windwater

Was looking for more info on the facility. I e-mailed and signed up on the forum, but did not get response. What are the race dates, what time do things start, what classes you run? I ran there once and the place was epic, I just though it was a one time thing that night. Post more info on here and sincityrc and I think turnout will increase for sure. Lots of locals still bragging bout that track, but not too many know the details.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Tech Initiate

right now we are running a 10 race winter series, we just ran our eighth race this last weekend the 21st. we usually run every other weekend(depends on holidays)
and during the winter series we race sundays and start at noon and finish around 5.
when we start the next summer series we will go back to saturday night(starts at 7pm) We are curently just running 1/8 scale truggy, just because that is what the majority of the people here have. We have actually had a couple of vegas guys running most of the series. Ive tried posting a little on sincityrc but havent seemed to get much response. Thanks for your intrest in the track we've come a long way in a very short amount of time. Hope to see you at the track somtime.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Damn, I would have went on Sunday, but I did not know the details. I did not want to make the drive and get turned away. Keep posting on Sin city, most of the locals are unaware of the set up there, myself included, many thought it was only open to neighbors and friends. That track is SICK, I have only been at this less than 2 years, but I've never had more fun on a track than the race I did there. Thanks for the response, post a phone number or something because with weather and other factors, people will come out last minute if things are a go. Keep up the good work, that place is great, I'd love to make the next race.

Originally Posted by crotty777
right now we are running a 10 race winter series, we just ran our eighth race this last weekend the 21st. we usually run every other weekend(depends on holidays)
and during the winter series we race sundays and start at noon and finish around 5.
when we start the next summer series we will go back to saturday night(starts at 7pm) We are curently just running 1/8 scale truggy, just because that is what the majority of the people here have. We have actually had a couple of vegas guys running most of the series. Ive tried posting a little on sincityrc but havent seemed to get much response. Thanks for your intrest in the track we've come a long way in a very short amount of time. Hope to see you at the track somtime.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Tech Rookie

when are we racin'
Old 07-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Ok guys hear are a few more pictures of the progress out at Windwater Raceway, Sorry still no word on how long until race ready. www.photobucket.com/windwaterrc
Old 12-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Is this bad boy back up and running?!
Old 12-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Anyone?? The Las Vegas guys wanna make a trip out!
Old 02-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Is the track up and running yet?

I also heard its at a different spot,,,?
Old 02-01-2014, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

It's the same spot, I was there last weekend!! Should be in Full swing and racing in a week or so! I went to the open practice and the track is amazing and huge!