Wiki Posts
Search

New Foam Tires On The Market!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fastharry
I ran 40f and 40r.....

I also tried 37 rear with the twister tires..that felt even better...
Fast...did you notice how the strong the rims are? Not only do they handle great but they don't bend as easily. I'm totally impressed with Twister. I've always been a Fast tire guy when I ran the MTX3 but I'm now a twisted kind of guy
Old 06-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally posted by JustRace
Fast...did you notice how the strong the rims are? Not only do they handle great but they don't bend as easily. I'm totally impressed with Twister. I've always been a Fast tire guy when I ran the MTX3 but I'm now a twisted kind of guy
just wait until you try monotuning
Old 06-27-2004, 01:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Twister Tires

Tried 10 pairs of sedan 40's and like them alot. The price is right and the rims are super stong. The price will also keep me coming back again. For those other guys selling tires, take note ....$15.00 or more for a set of foams is just plain robbery.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Marcos.S710
just wait until you try monotuning
Marcos....when you post a picture how do you get it to come directly to this site. I can only get it to post as a link. I'm referring to like the one you posted in the 710 forum with the water snake. BTW...you should reduce the picture so it doesn't mess up the column width. When the picture is too big then you need to scroll left to right to read the postings

Hope fatherhood is treating you good
Old 06-27-2004, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

you have to use the "img" button on the vBcobe ,and fatherhood is great!!
Old 06-28-2004, 06:02 AM
Suspended

don't forget you also have to have an image hosting site to place the image for everyone to view, on here, the [IMG][/IMG] tag just represents a remote link pointing to that image.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jpilone
don't forget you also have to have an image hosting site to place the image for everyone to view, on here, the [IMG][/IMG] tag just represents a remote link pointing to that image.
Yep...that's the missing link. I got it to work by putting the image on my web space. I was trying to tag a picture from MyTSN and that wouldn't work. It would show up as a hyperlink instead.

The link above is in the format [img]xxx[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by JustRace
Yep...that's the missing link. I got it to work by putting the image on my web space. I was trying to tag a picture from MyTSN and that wouldn't work. It would show up as a hyperlink instead.

The link above is in the format [img]xxx[/img]
mytsn will not let you do that
Old 06-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Marcos, what's your fastest 10 lap time and best lap/qualifing time at the Kissimmee track and what race where these times put down?
Old 06-29-2004, 04:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default Twister Tires

Let me tell you all something.... I have used practically all rim styles, and foam combo's you can imagine. Including Marco's Monotunning wheel, and now the newly designed Twister wheel.
First every time I took the car off the track with MT's wheel they were wobbly frt tires, they look cool but very unpractical. Traction was ok. Next, I ras a same shore tire from Twister, ran two full tanks brought the car in check the rim first. No wobble!, tire wear was minimal, and traction was superior. The new rim design is the nicest rime I have seen yet, looks alot like BMW's 19 wheel. I would recommend Twister's tires to all. He has them in shore's 35-42, 0 and +2 offset. You wont be disappointed. I know I wasnt....
Old 06-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just wanted to let you know I ran Twisters also this weekend at the Trinity Monster HP series in Jackson NJ....

I think the tires work great.....great wear,they true up really nice,and they don't change consistency while running....

The owner of my LHS(Cruzin' RC's in Ramsey NJ) also thought they ran great on his Impulse...(and there was NO BIGGER Elligi fan then him)......so he's a twister fan now,too....

Hey Omar......nice Job!!!..

BTW,the twister Fuel gun works really well also.........
Old 06-29-2004, 05:59 AM
Tech Adept

I tested the twister tires this past weekend. I was running 35 shore front and rear and was very happy with the tires/wheels. Thumbs up
Old 06-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Tech Rookie

For those of you that have not dealt with Omar (formerly Racing Hobbies) before, I can attest that his product here is superb!! I have become a distributor in my area and people are loving the tires.

40/40 or 37/40 is working great for most people. I'm running 37/40 and I have gotten 3 race weeks on a set of tires (three 5 minute heats and a 10 minute main- each week!!), and they are still at 59mm. NO CHUNKING!! Must be the driver

Twister has a new rim out also- it's a sweet looking machined spoke design!! The rims are just as strong as anyones out there.

I'm heading to the MWS Series race in Mentor, Ohio next week (7/10- 7/11)- anyone needing tires look for the MTX-3 with a hot flame job on the body!!

Corey
Old 06-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Tech Adept

Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who gave the Twister Tires a try. As a new product hits the market there is normally skeptism.
However once you try the Twister Tires you cant go wrong.
We continue to do quality checks on our product to make it better and stronger. In a few weeks we will add the touring new spoke wheels in yellow. Look out for that. I welcome all and every questions, comments or suggestions about making our products better.
Twister Tires is a race economical race proven tire.
Thanks to our supported drivers and our dealers who continue to stand behind the product.
Thanks all for your support.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
Old 06-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default we meet again

Fastharry, I guesss then we met this weekend at Jackson. Hopefully we will run together soon. Any other questions feel free. I am always willing to help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.