Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 03-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Hey Paul,
Could you shoot me an email regarding the Toe-in blocks and Gear Adaptor.
Talk to ya soon,
Mike

Ill give you guys a call after I run it this weekend. I ran the Mi2 some this week with modified and it worked very well, carried so much corner speed, I wasn't used to it. The track was pretty dusty so once we prep it for race-day it should really fly.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

PW do you know if WARPSPEED is making the mi2 chassis i know he made shock towers already are the chassis coming out soon and what thickness? do you have any info thanks mate
Old 03-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by =MisFitz= NuKe
???, you have to bleed the AIR on all shocks, or you will get this squish squish sound and they will be very inconsistent
I have never needed to bleed air from Tamiya TRF shocks and they do not sound squishy. The rubber bladder/diaphragm is the key to this.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

huh,
I may need to check those out
Old 03-11-2004, 07:03 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Toe-in blocks and gear adaptors are still a few weeks off
Old 03-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Harley....Warpspeed is working in conjunction with a new company that will be handling all Schumacher hop-ups. P-Dub Racing Products will first introduce a 3mm chassis (new graphite) with fixed battery placement (battery strap or strap-tape) along with a top-plate that can be used with either chassis. They will also have towers, different riser plates and a ultra light weight wider bumper....Stay tuned and the website is under construction

[email protected]
Old 03-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default Who can you trust?

PW and crew i set off to pick up some parts for the mission and got to the shop to find out that the MI2 had come in.They had called the house and i was not given the message.Wife must have intercepted the call!!!! I did not have the cash with me and had to walk out without it! It's 110 mile round trip to and from the shop My MI2 has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now i need to trade in a redhead, , light house work,talks on phone and watches TV.Any takers???
Old 03-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by PW
Toe-in blocks and gear adaptors are still a few weeks off
PW,
Is there a PDF version of the manual for the Mi2 available yet? Also, I noticed that you used a solid top deck at the Birds, will that be offered as an option as well? Thanks.

Last edited by forty6; 03-11-2004 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Re: Who can you trust?

Originally posted by the shoe
PW and crew i set off to pick up some parts for the mission and got to the shop to find out that the MI2 had come in.They had called the house and i was not given the message.Wife must have intercepted the call!!!! I did not have the cash with me and had to walk out without it! It's 110 mile round trip to and from the shop My MI2 has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now i need to trade in a redhead, , light house work,talks on phone and watches TV.Any takers???
I love red heads....LOL Does she come with green eyes as well???

......it's cheaper to keep her though.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Tech Champion

today is the day that we see what this baby can do on the rug. It should be a great testing session. I have one car set up for foam and one set up for rubber tire's. I'll be back later on tonight to let you guys know how the day went.
Old 03-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default spy shot

Secrect MI2 testing spy shot. GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-tq-state-race-2-006.jpg  
Old 03-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

UPDATE...... No mod at this event due to running the races as well as the 19 turn class.

The car is pretty good right now with rubber tire's. The car seems to have a bit more steering than my Losi had so getting use to the turn in that this car has is going to take a while. I'm working on a set up that has a slight push (which is more to my liking) but has good steering. The lap times are right there with the guys that set TQ but I haven't been able to put together a flawless run. The TQ is a 22 5:01 2nd is 22 5:04 and I have a 22 5:09 no one else has gone 22 laps in three rounds of qualifying. With the help of PW and my roomate we have the set up pretty stable. There's one more round of qualifying tomorrow with the mains to follow. This is the end of the season carpet Ca state champs for region 12. I will post a set up for anyone that would like to try it out sometime tomorrow after the event is over. It's going to take me sometime to get this car to where I want it but it's getting better by the end of each test session.

I can't get enough of this drive train though. It's pretty free and has excellent rip out of the corners. Once the rest of the option parts come out it should make tuning a hair bit easier. I'm going to bed now. Track opens at 7:00am
Old 03-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

all I have to say as far as my would-be update for today is:

DARN RAIN!!!!!
Old 03-14-2004, 05:30 AM
Regional Moderator

Oh you guys would have been proud to see EA run yesterday man I tell you what that man can DRIVE. 2nd place 19T A-main
I think he would of had first but he had to fight his way back to the top after getting tangled up with some traffic.
he also finished 1st in 12th scale stock .

you guys have a winner here and I enjoy watching EA race

keep up the great job EA
Old 03-14-2004, 07:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I will second that. Eric is a class act!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.