Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc-car-net
what about the kits in us? are they at schumacher usa or is there a delay?
Man you guys don't give up. Give it a rest. This forum was to talk about Schumacher products, not how Joe Schmo is upset because he doesnt have his car yet, or how many times someone can ask the same question over and over again. The cars will be here when they get here.

As far as people prepaying for their cars........ Fast Track requires NO ONE to prepay for their car. We have had people that have insisted on paying up front. In no way shape or form did we or will we ever require someone to prepay for a preorder end of story.

Now can we please get back to what this forum was made for.......
Old 05-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTTim
Man you guys don't give up.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Man you guys don't give up. Give it a rest. This forum was to talk about Schumacher products....

Now can we please get back to what this forum was made for.......
erm...so when i ask if anyone has got an info to find out if schumacher usa eventually has received the kits...aren't we talking about schumacher products

maybe you have ordered your mi3 from uk or anywhere else...or you are not interested in this product, but please give the racers who still havn't got their kits a place to talk about their problems!!
sorry, but it is crazy enough that usa is getting schumacher products 2 weeks later then all other countries!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Regional Moderator

Man you guys don't give up.
Give them time...

They haven't reached the final stage of this yet(acceptance) like myself and dawgmeat.

They'll get there...or the kits will get to them...one of those two things will eventually happen.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc-car-net
erm...so when i ask if anyone has got an info to find out if schumacher usa eventually has received the kits...aren't we talking about schumacher products

maybe you have ordered your mi3 from uk or anywhere else...or you are not interested in this product, but please give the racers who still havn't got their kits a place to talk about their problems!!
sorry, but it is crazy enough that usa is getting schumacher products 2 weeks later then all other countries!!!!!!!

The issue is people like yourself asking the same questions over and over again when they have already been answered twenty times before. I am VERY interested in this product. I own a hobby store and happen to sell ALOT of Schumacher parts and kits so obviously i would have a good interest in the release date. Once again their is nothing wrong with asking a question. But how many times do we need to ask the same one over and over again. Lets get back to what this thread was made for........
Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
We stay between 2.5* and 3* for rubber tire.
I guess I'm just so use to have unlimited amounts of traction at are place that anything more than 2 degrees is alot. Guess I'm spoiled.

Then again with extra steering the new car produces this might not be a bad thing either. Will be experimenting alot with that.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Regional Moderator

The issue is people like yourself asking the same questions over and over again when they have already been answered twenty times before. I am VERY interested in this product. I own a hobby store and happen to sell ALOT of Schumacher parts and kits so obviously i would have a good interest in the release date. Once again their is nothing wrong with asking a question. But how many times do we need to ask the same one over and over again. Lets get back to what this thread was made for........
Man, I hear you, but I have to tell you in all honesty, from experiencethat things aren't going to get back to normal until "it" happens. And we all know what "it" is.

This is how it works
-people are confused...and ask for info
-people are upset...and demand answers
-people eventually accept that its out of their control and just try to chill

But for everyone who makes it to that final stage, theres going to be someone just visiting the thread who will start all the stuff over.

As much as we'd all love this to be the Schumacher thread of old, its just not going to normalize around here until "it" happens.

All I hope for is that for those people who have already reached the "acceptance" stage, that they not be so hard on people who haven't gotten there yet. No body is coming here intentionally to start trouble. Their just frustrated. And everyone deals with frustration differently.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by wyd
I guess I'm just so use to have unlimited amounts of traction at are place that anything more than 2 degrees is alot. Guess I'm spoiled.

Then again with extra steering the new car produces this might not be a bad thing either. Will be experimenting alot with that.
We have a couple different tracks in our area, and the traction differs at all of them. Hell, sometimes it changes as the day goes on!

I'm just happy that we'll be able to change rear toe without having to buy optional suspension blocks!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Imagine how frustrating it is for PW and Adrian. They are between a rock and hard place and no way out til kits get here. Man I bet when its all done PW will look like Hulk Hogan in his prime.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RFrancis
I don't know if some of you have already notice, but the chassi of MI3 is really flexible...even in the area that droop screw touches the chassi...
I don't know if that's ok, but when the suspention puches hard, the chassi flex and the droop seting alters a bit.

That's supouse to be like that?
Or can we do someting to fix that?

Thanks
That shouldn't matter where the droop screws contact. There is never stress on that contact point when youre running so you're droop will not change. I guess there might be stress there if your car is setup poorly and the springs are super preloaded , but that's a different issue . The only stress there should be on the droop screw contact point is the weight of the arm.

The chassis is way lighter than most with all the cutouts, yet the car is still pretty stiff. I see a lot of potential for it being super stiff for foam tires with a carpet chassis and topdeck .
Old 05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Darkseid
Give them time...

They haven't reached the final stage of this yet(acceptance) like myself and dawgmeat.
lol
Today is a good day

got off early from work
watched spiderman3 save yout$$$$
Dallas lost to the series to Golded state, so the Heat are not the only good team to get knocked off

Oh ya where the hell is my GOTDAMM CAR
Old 05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dawgmeat
lol
Dallas lost to the series to Golded state, so the Heat are not the only good team to get knocked off
I think you made a mistake because Dallas is the only good team to get knocked off I think even the Magic would have knocked off the Heat
Old 05-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PW
I think you made a mistake because Dallas is the only good team to get knocked off I think even the Magic would have knocked off the Heat
Old 05-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Regional Moderator

Old 05-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Arrow

Originally Posted by Darkseid
A N Y W A Y......I did actually have a question when I came to the thread, I just forgot in the middle of all that non-sense...

Can somebody explain what the benefits are to running the diffs lower. I've heared some people talking about it, but there seemed to be confusion as to what exactly this does for handling or drivetrain efficeincy.

Thanks in advance.
I feel it works like changing your Roll center

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.