Search

TeamNovak (U.S Vintage Trans-Am)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Hey Novak2,

I encouraged my lhs to become a VTA stocking dealer and he has been told the program is discontinued. We are also (now) unable to find the $120 Havoc/GTB 25.5 combo (#3037V), the only combo we can find is the GTB2/Ballistic 25.5 combo for $160. Now looking at the regular price for both esc and motor it is clear this is quite a good deal for $160 (especially the ability to change stators in the Ballistic) but looking at it from a potential new racer's viewpoint...$160 is a third again more than $120.

Is there going to continue to be a "budget" combo available a la the $120 Havoc / 25.5 SS system?

Thanks,

Scottrik
me too
Old 10-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
me too
What they said!

Southeastern Championships Oct 29, 2011. BEEEE THERRRRE!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default 25.5 SS pro VTA discontinued?

I went to the Novak site today and found that there are no SS Pro motors listed on the site. The only thing listed with an SS Pro motor are GTB 2 Sportsman/SS Pro 8.5 & 17.5 combos with Traxxas plugs. Has Novak discontinued the SS Pro motors?

Last edited by GP40X; 10-02-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Fumble fingers
Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Company Representative

We are no longer offering our SS Pro motors separately thru distribution. However, we do offer many of the winds in our Factory RMF Store.

We have a couple of GTB2 systems that combo the SS Pro.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Company Representative

Default TeamNovak One Touch and Go!™ Club ESC

We added the product info to our web site:

Join the Club!

The Novak Club ESC features Novak’s newest breakthrough for the club racing market: One-Touch and Go!™. Simply complete the One-Touch programming and the Club ESC is ready to run! No adjusting, tuning, or customizing. Novak has taken input from our team drivers, racing customers, and our test team to select one of the most universal, throttle profiles to date.

This means you have nothing to worry about or tune on your ESC. Novak has done all the hard work for you, and has customized the ESC for optimal non-timing spec or “blinky” class racing. That’s right, an ESC that is race-ready AND easy to use! The Novak Club Brushless System is also factory wired with heavy-duty, gold-plated, battery and motor plugs for easy and quick installation.
We are releasing a VTA version of the Club System - Novak Club Brushless System - 25.5T VTA (#3331). Street price @120.00.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NovakTwo

Join the Club!

We are releasing a VTA version of the Club System - Novak Club Brushless System - 25.5T VTA (#3331). Street price @120.00.
Where is the Like button!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go Novak!! Thanks for supporting this Class
Old 02-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jdeadman
Where is the Like button!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go Novak!! Thanks for supporting this Class
This!!!!

First time on this thread and this is great news! We are going full USVTA this spring/summer, so this is great news for our program here in New Jersey!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

great job Novak....alot of good racing with Novak motors and esc at the Birds,
Old 02-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
This!!!!

First time on this thread and this is great news! We are going full USVTA this spring/summer, so this is great news for our program here in New Jersey!
From reading, and commenting on RC threads for many years, I will repeat what I have said many times before: USVTA racers are the happiest group of racers that I know about; these guys know how to enjoy their hobby!

We are always excited about providing electronics tailored to the USVTA format. We aim for simplicity, attractive pricing and great customer service; all to enhance the VTA experience.

Welcome! I wish more local groups could join USVTA and learn to love racing again! Anyone, who wants to "Like" us, is invited to join our Facebook fans and post announcements of upcoming events;

TeamNovak Facebook Page
Old 02-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

First time back in to Rc after running off road 10 years ago. I got into the VTA first And I must say I love the class. Novak has a great engine out there. My Mi One handles great with it and I do rather well. I plan on stay with this class just because the races tend to be more technical and driver skill vrs speed.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

From reading, and commenting on RC threads for many years, I will repeat what I have said many times before: USVTA racers are the happiest group of racers that I know about; these guys know how to enjoy their hobby!

We are always excited about providing electronics tailored to the USVTA format. We aim for simplicity, attractive pricing and great customer service; all to enhance the VTA experience.

Welcome! I wish more local groups could join USVTA and learn to love racing again! Anyone, who wants to "Like" us, is invited to join our Facebook fans and post announcements of upcoming events;

TeamNovak Facebook Page
Thanks! Looking forward to our upcoming season......BTW, I've always been a Novak fan....I think I still have a T1-X somewhere.....LOL
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
Thanks! Looking forward to our upcoming season......BTW, I've always been a Novak fan....I think I still have a T1-X somewhere.....LOL

That should be worth "real money" some day...
Old 02-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Join the Club!

I tried to buy one of these Novak Club Systems through Shopatron.com, but it is not available to purchase yet. When will these Club Systems be available to purchase?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by wwddww34
I tried to buy one of these Novak Club Systems through Shopatron.com, but it is not available to purchase yet. When will these Club Systems be available to purchase?
We should be shipping next month; these Club products will be offered through distribution. We will add listings to our store for pre-orders in the next few days.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We should be shipping next month; these Club products will be offered through distribution. We will add listings to our store for pre-orders in the next few days.
ordered!! hopefully here in time for the Nats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.