Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Car-For beginners >

New Car-For beginners

New Car-For beginners

Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New Car-For beginners

Hi guys,

I am new to Nitro Cars and wondered if anyone had any advice on a car to get. I have a budget of about £60 and im fairly praticle and could fix some problems with cars. My brother had one a few years back but he sold it and didnt get another one. I really enjoyed using it now i have some money was thinking of getting one myself.

Thanks alot,

Tom
Old 12-12-2009, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tcollings
Hi guys,

I am new to Nitro Cars and wondered if anyone had any advice on a car to get. I have a budget of about £60 and im fairly praticle and could fix some problems with cars. My brother had one a few years back but he sold it and didnt get another one. I really enjoyed using it now i have some money was thinking of getting one myself.

Thanks alot,

Tom
comvert to us dollars ..how much ...what type car are you looking for a mini off road
Old 12-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Tech Rookie

I have $96 US dollars. I was looking on ebay at a Hobao pirate 10 and a HPI rush evo. Any other suggestions?
Old 12-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

onroad ????? try here

onroad nitro forum
Old 12-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Tech Elite

onroad electric??? try here

elec onroad
Old 12-12-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

TBH for £60 you are not going to find much nitro powered from new, also do you have any items already or would you be needing a RTR with everything included, im guessing that the closest to your budget will probably be a small scale 1/16th 1/12th elec truck/buggy with everything included, let us know exactly what you have already what power source you would like and maybe more ideas will appear
Old 12-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Tech Rookie

I really want a Nitro powered car as electric ones are a bit boring and i hear there batterys go really quickly. I'm looking for something old and something i could play with and tweek as im that sorta guy.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Tcollings
I really want a Nitro powered car as electric ones are a bit boring and i hear there batterys go really quickly. I'm looking for something old and something i could play with and tweek as im that sorta guy.
go to www.kijiji.com and pick out your town, then browse, your bound to find something,