Wiki Posts
Search

bce chassis

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peakman
Losi Racer I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about seeing how you were caught trying to sell his prototype chassis that he sent you for FREE on rctech. then he tried to get it back but it had to be repossessed at the track....say it isn't so......

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post6381146
karma is a killer!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I totally understand everyone's frustration and bill is in the process of setting up a dealer network so the wait time should be reduced. Like I said before if you feel like you are not getting the response you want send me an email and I will do what I can to get it taken care of. Aaron
[email protected]
Old 01-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peakman
Losi Racer I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about seeing how you were caught trying to sell his prototype chassis that he sent you for FREE on rctech. then he tried to get it back but it had to be repossessed at the track....say it isn't so......

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post6381146
Bill asked me to test his buggy chassis, he told me i would be testing the truggy chassis to. i got the buggy chassis shortly after truggy was released. My first impression was i liked the chassis, i did notice some issues witch i told him about and asked if i should post these on the net, he said yes.then i asked when i was getting the truggy, NO Response.i did get a response right after posting my findings of the chassis and he actually told me to remove the findings i posted on the net.After a couple of weekends of using the chassis i noticed it wore very poorly. My stock chassis had way more gallons of fuel and didnt wear as bad as the chassis. I told him this. No response. I swapped back to my stock chassis, the bce sat in my garage for 2-3 months. Yes i did put the bce on sell on the fourms. Bill asked i take it off i agreed. Then he wanted it back i didnt like it but i wasnt going to use it so i agreed, i tried giving it back and someone(not going to mention the name) said i wouldnt give it back to him to give to bill. After couple weeks xxxtcr(NOT the same person who tried getting it b4) did pick up the chassis, him and my dad spoke and said he was very polite. he is the ONLY person who seems to have his shit together at bce

Ive never hid anything about my past with bce, DONT want to. I feel this company conducts buisness very poorly. I understand he is a one man show as aaron stated but he needs to do something better then having people waiting months for a chassis. I did not like the chassis. Frank L cant say enough good about it, to each there own.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

what makes this chassis so much better anyway? If it was so much better, wouldn't a engineering company (like mugen seiki) have it?

Just curious. I do want one, but i cannot part with that kind of money for that long. I would rather just get another mugen chassis on ebay for 40$

I guess some people have money like that.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

The buggy chassis is longer and flexes differently. I have been in contact with several drivers that use them. They are very satified. We will be testing soon.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default BCE

Well I am a sponsored driver, and heard great things about them. I was really looking forward to testing them, but I guess he didnt like my posts so he refunded my money instead of sending them out to me. Too bad really, as I needed both chassis' bad for the CRCRC and local points races.

Tony Bacon
Old 01-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I can tell you one thing for sure, the BCE chassis for the Jammin Truggy last 2-3 times longer than the stock one. I love it. I just wish Bill would update it to use the X2 tank and side guards. He came out with his chassis before Jammin released the X2 so it uses the old style tank. The new style tank is much nicer. Great product Bill, keep it up. Are you going to come down for the Nitro Challenge this year? Should be a great race.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee
Well I am a sponsored driver, and heard great things about them. I was really looking forward to testing them, but I guess he didnt like my posts so he refunded my money instead of sending them out to me. Too bad really, as I needed both chassis' bad for the CRCRC and local points races.

Tony Bacon
Hold on!!! He refunded you because you didnt like having to wait and commented on it???
Old 01-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Tony Bacon

WOW.,......Now you have to Praise the ground he walks on to run his chit.... TOO FUNNY.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux
what makes this chassis so much better anyway? If it was so much better, wouldn't a engineering company (like mugen seiki) have it?

Just curious. I do want one, but i cannot part with that kind of money for that long. I would rather just get another mugen chassis on ebay for 40$

I guess some people have money like that.
Man you gotta get one of these it even works underwater. Wink wink.

Originally Posted by losi_racer
.... I did not like the chassis. Frank L cant say enough good about it, to each there own.
Hey there don't drag me in to the fire. I didn't sign up for that. If you don't like it ok. I run expensive ass engines because I like them same as the bce chassis I like it. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for and bill at bce has done his homework. I think it's a simple supply and demand issue and demand dictates people like them. You don't have to no one said that you did. Just don't throw any stones and the glass house will survive.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Can't we all just.....Get Along?

If your order got refunded, Re-place it, along with a confirmation email to bill that he recieved it, if he dont get back to you, PM him, or me, or aaron, or even frank, One of us will get to bill to find out what is going on. At this point, the chassis are pretty much made to order he is so backed up, I had a long conversation with Bill from BCE today, He was closed from dec 22nd until today for a long needed vacation, he's like a mad scientist who never sleeps, and blows me away with all the stuff he gets accomplished on his own, on top of the constant travel he does to meet with top racers to get new ideas and test his products. So let it be said here, Don't come onto the forum and complain that you have not recieved your chassis yet, for every 50-100 chassis bill ships, there is 1 or 2 guys that have not recieved theirs yet, and coming onto the forum to flame about it does nobody any good, especially if you want a chassis. Once again, contact Bill first, if he doesnt respond, contact me via pm or email me at [email protected] . I'll give bill a swift boot kick to the head to get him back on track, and we'll all go about our day. I've yet to hear one person truly complain about not having or not noticing any performance gain from switching to a BCE chassis, so I'll say it for the I swear 50th time, Be patient, its worth the wait.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Tony Bacon
Not pushing the salt in the wound but you kinda asked for a refund from your last posting he just beat you 2 the punch.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man you gotta get one of these it even works underwater. Wink wink.

Hey there don't drag me in to the fire. I didn't sign up for that. If you don't like it ok. I run expensive ass engines because I like them same as the bce chassis I like it. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for and bill at bce has done his homework. I think it's a simple supply and demand issue and demand dictates people like them. You don't have to no one said that you did. Just don't throw any stones and the glass house will survive.
frank i was just using you as an example. You love these chassis. everyone knows that. I was saying i dont, but you do. so just because said my opinion doesnt mean its the same for everyone. Sorry if you took it any other way
Old 01-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

I would just like a eta on my chassis as mine is so bad I can't race and haven't for 3 weekends. If I need to buy a stocker off eBay I will but still would like a update
Old 01-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dreaux
thats one creepy clown dude.
from the movie killer clowns from outer space

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.