Wiki Posts
Search

bce chassis

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Losi

I guess replacing losi cars with aftermarket stuff will help it work....
Old 01-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LVBaja
Wait until you run it. You'll be happy.
Well i must say we ran the BCE chassis today and what a transformation 09 Spec 808 and the buggy was dialed even had some comments on how the buggy was handling from others. I hate to say it but if the delivery time and communication was there this would be more popular than ever. I dont think i'll even bother with a 2010 spec 808.......
Old 01-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 227 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blade954
Well i must say we ran the BCE chassis today and what a transformation 09 Spec 808 and the buggy was dialed even had some comments on how the buggy was handling from others. I hate to say it but if the delivery time and communication was there this would be more popular than ever. I dont think i'll even bother with a 2010 spec 808.......

+1 on improving communication...I finally got my 6T chassis today after much run around.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcjunky10
+1 on improving communication...I finally got my 6T chassis today after much run around.
There is no improvement needed anywhere, you have your chassis, shut the pie hole and go and turn some faster laptimes with it.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 227 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peakman
There is no improvement needed anywhere, you have your chassis, shut the pie hole and go and turn some faster laptimes with it.
Speaking of piehole I wondered when you might chime in weakman. The sad thing about you squeakman is that you still fail to grasp the very basic premise upon which my thread was started...Lying! Nothing else mattered from that point forward. However, needing to hear the sound of your own fingers prattling away on the key board you're meager intellect failed to grasp that one simple, yet key, element.

I'll put it in terms that you can understand....how would you respond to being blatantly lied to on not one but two separate occasions in which there were no harsh words spoken and no undue stress being applied on Bill, other than to produce a straightforward response? I can already envision your puerile response which will avoid the question being asked in favor of some sloppy minded attempt at an insult. Stick to the facts weakmind, WOULD YOU TOLERATE BEING LIED TO?
Old 01-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peakman
Hummm thats the kind of representation your sponors are looking for
Old 01-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcjunky10
Speaking of piehole I wondered when you might chime in weakman. The sad thing about you squeakman is that you still fail to grasp the very basic premise upon which my thread was started...Lying! Nothing else mattered from that point forward. However, needing to hear the sound of your own fingers prattling away on the key board you're meager intellect failed to grasp that one simple, yet key, element.

I'll put it in terms that you can understand....how would you respond to being blatantly lied to on not one but two separate occasions in which there were no harsh words spoken and no undue stress being applied on Bill, other than to produce a straightforward response? I can already envision your puerile response which will avoid the question being asked in favor of some sloppy minded attempt at an insult. Stick to the facts weakmind, WOULD YOU TOLERATE BEING LIED TO?
dude, seriously, pls don't start this up again. I think you made your point a number of times in that previous thread. It's time now to go and enjoy your product.

Mike.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

rcjunky10 and peakman infractions sent. keep your comments to your self. end of discussion. if you dont like a product or who sells them dont use them or comment on them. use the trader feed back area for this type of discussion... not here..... no on with normal conversation about this product...
Old 01-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I can only speak of my experience with BCE, namely Bill, near the end of last season. Prior to placing my order, the only contact I had with him was when I sent him a PM at Truggyracers, to get his opinion on a problem I had.

I wanted to know if he thought his chassis would help, and I decided to buy one, hoping to get it before our final race of the year which was just over two weeks from the day I PM'd Bill.

Long story short, my chassis got to me in under two weeks, to Saskatchewan, Canada. He responded to every email and PM I sent. My experience with BCE has only been positive. As long as Bill keeps making them and sending them to me, I'll keep buying them. Thank-you Bill.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jer7469
rcjunky10 and peakman infractions sent. keep your comments to your self. end of discussion. if you dont like a product or who sells them dont use them or comment on them. use the trader feed back area for this type of discussion... not here..... no on with normal conversation about this product...
Thank you, sir. I'm so tired of the petty,punk,stuff. Man up people.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Working Man
Thank you, sir. I'm so tired of the petty,punk,stuff. Man up people.
i sent mr. losi all the info on this thread and all the guys involved. he will be in contact with them.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

this thread is locked. a rep from bce can start a new one. the new one will be positive. if you have a bad experience, post it, that is fine, but do not contiue to hammer on ppl because you think it is cool.....

from what i ahve seen, every order to bce has been filled, it may take some time, but they are filled....no one is getting robbed here....