plzzz help!

Old 11-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Default plzzz help!

bro..my fukin car...its always something..i jst had it running fine 2 days ago..got super excited to go out and hit up the park today and the shit didnt start..my starter was getting it going but it just wouldnt start..the flywheel was spinning and it sounded like it was just about to start but it never did..what could be the issue to this? spark plug?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

glow plug
Old 11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

really think so?? it was just working fine though...how do i know if the glow plug is good or not?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Tech Prophet

take the glow plug out with a 4 way wrech that has sockets around it make sure the inside of your cooling head is clean and just loosen it and take it out and stick the glow plug in the glow enigher and it should be bright red if it isnt than its bad also make sure you screw the glow plug in stright and tighten it dont overtighen it though,also what really helps is getting a glow enigher that has a meter on it
Old 11-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Rookie

thanks guys..guess i'll just buy a new one so i dont have to go threw the trouble..hope thats the reason why
Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rippedfreak123
bro..my fukin car...its always something..i jst had it running fine 2 days ago..got super excited to go out and hit up the park today and the shit didnt start..my starter was getting it going but it just wouldnt start..the flywheel was spinning and it sounded like it was just about to start but it never did..what could be the issue to this? spark plug?
A bit of advice, posting with language like that will get the moderators to delete your thread, may even ban u.