Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Robfo
Sorry i did'nt have much time to speak to you but i managed to get in for both stock and mod so i had very little time between the races.

How did you go?
You don't wanna know, i had nothing but problems all day.

first Q it didnt turn around the corners but steered on its own down the straight, 2nd heat it did exactly the same (with a different servo)..3rd Q we changed the rear diff and it did help a little bit but the problem was still there (that was my best run, i did really crap though) and in the 4th Q i ahd the same problems as before.

putting new tyres on for the final (they were scrubbed in though thanks to Jonny Aird ) the problem wasn't there..and my car seemed dialled...was really good imo.

The final i got into you don't need to know, but atleast i won it
Old 12-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by TimXLB
dado11g:

Hi,

what B.M.i. chassis did you order???? also did you order shock towers??

just tell NaTul2al Sp3Ed on Xbox

I will send you his carpet setup he is running now

Thanks
i am gonna order the 350. i will probably get towers too. are you jasons dad? im talking to him now. i see that your name is xlb. but ya, i talked to him about it.

thanks
marshalv.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

TimXlB whats going on man, hopefully you remember me man... Its been a long long time, but its cool to see you running an Xray now.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

John... That is one sweet looking ride... Fast car right out of the box... Super easy to drive fast...
Old 12-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

John Doucakis: I have sworn up and down that I would never buy an Xray. Ever. It has been my opinion that they are the MOST hideous car ever created and that one will never touch my pitboard. After your photo of your car (the one before the red shock parts) I ordered a FK and will be building it tomorrow-

Bravo! That car is IT.

KB- newest Xray owner
Old 12-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally posted by Keith Billanti
John Doucakis: I have sworn up and down that I would never buy an Xray. Ever. It has been my opinion that they are the MOST hideous car ever created and that one will never touch my pitboard. After your photo of your car (the one before the red shock parts) I ordered a FK and will be building it tomorrow-

Bravo! That car is IT.

KB- newest Xray owner
You made your decision from seeing a picture ? LOL, I made my decision because of the quality, performance and so on..... a picture?
Old 12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Well, in a way yes.

My biggest grip was that the car was ugly. I know they are quality.

Last weekend I got a chance to drive someones at my track.. it was not prepared very well (shock oil in 3 shocks- air in the 4th).. chunked tires.. ect.. and it drove well.

I also drove Dave Johnsons a few weeks ago..

car drives well...

the pitcure sold me-

KB
Old 12-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah that car looks beautiful. I've ordered an FK, an assortment of springs, the front swaybar kit, 1.5mm bar, BMI 350 chassis, ackerman extention plates, front diff, some PRS 128 tooth spurs, a titanium screw kit, parma alfa, 6 deg. C-hubs, and by some miracle it should all be here in time for me to race on Saturday

I'm looking forward to it. I had a TC4 for a while, and I think it is a capable car, but I love the quality on the X-ray.

Josh
Old 12-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Yeah John's is by far the best looking one I have seen, and I can understand why you made your dicision like that but I think they go MUCH better than they look
Old 12-13-2004, 08:08 PM
JCB
Tech Addict

The FK is a really sweet car. I have no complaints
Old 12-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

hey guys in think of getting a xray T1R just for a week end race car and i would like to know if anybody thinks its not a good car

can you tell me if they would be different on the track or in modified class also if they are a bit out of fashion also what could you do to make it more race able

thanks a lot for the info
Old 12-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have been running the T1R since it came out with a few upgrades. the car was great out of the box and with a few of the parts over time to upgrade it, I still race at the top of my class. On the other hand I have outgrown the car and i\am now ready for a FK so if you have the extra hundred dolars I would def get the FK, due to the fact I have spent at least that to get the car as good as it is.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by (V)r>?ä®?@¢uD@
hey guys in think of getting a xray T1R just for a week end race car and i would like to know if anybody thinks its not a good car

can you tell me if they would be different on the track or in modified class also if they are a bit out of fashion also what could you do to make it more race able

Do you have any difficulty logging in on a new computer with that handle of yours? Must be a real pain.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

Old 12-14-2004, 03:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by (V)r>?ä®?@¢uD@

I have owned the T1R before my FK and it was great. Its alot different then my FK but it is still competetive. I wouldnt say its old fashion, but it was one of the earlier Xray kits to come out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.