Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 06:01 AM
Tech Adept

MissX, Yes your are correct, Ever since the Xray was released my wife has felt "left out". So you are not alone my friend.
Old 12-12-2001, 06:38 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by MissX
Daniz24 since you are here, you can ask Mario directly.
Remember I'll be driving the new Xray to catch you next year.
Do you mean Mario Hudy?? WOW.... Mario, nice to meet you.
Old 12-12-2001, 06:39 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

So Buster.....you have TWO mistress' to ONE wife!!
Old 12-12-2001, 06:49 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by MissX
I admire Daniz24 who never missed his modified race series and always won the 1st place. Don't forget to find a girlfriend Dan
Hehe... in fact I have some!! But at the race day I always try to keep my good image as true racer and be a nice boy
Old 12-13-2001, 03:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well today i got my new bits, alloy rear roll bridge, alloy front active caster blocks, alloy front shock bodies and some shock pistons. Things are looking up for the xray at last i hope! Rick
Old 12-13-2001, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

Daniz, what do you mean by "some"?? do you mean it's more than 1
Old 12-13-2001, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Mario, I just thinking... maybe all the Xray driver all over the world can meet sometime! and during the meeting you as well as the other xray team driver can share the knowledge of the car!

What do you think Mario?
Old 12-13-2001, 06:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by xray
Mario, I just thinking... maybe all the Xray driver all over the world can meet sometime! and during the meeting you as well as the other xray team driver can share the knowledge of the car!

What do you think Mario?
Oh I agree. How about Mario makes up such event and fully sponsor by Hudy? I would like to participate to a one made race.
Old 12-13-2001, 08:46 PM
Joe
Tech Regular

Mario, I just thinking... maybe all the Xray drivers all over the world can meet sometime! and during the meeting you, as well as the other xray team drivers, can share the knowledge of the car!

What do you think Mario?
That would be totally awesome! I would love that.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:26 PM
Tech Regular

Count me in......count me in.....

What do you think Mario?
Every body is a winner !
Old 12-15-2001, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Hi,

I've had the T1 for about 3 weeks and I have to say, it's one sweet ride. Buster helped me out getting the kit, real nice guy.

Anyway, I ran it tonight (carpet,foams) and other then lack of HP, I qualified 2nd, missing TQ by just over a sec. and at the 30 sec. to go mark (5 minute race) I came up on 2 backmarkers and trying to get by clean, managed to get bumped losing any chance at TQ. But at that point in the race I was going to break current TQ time by over 3 seconds. TQ car was a TC3. After the start of the main, I got punted into the board and came out of the 3rd turn in last. I did work my way up to 4th at the end, about 8 seconds behind the leader.

Now if Buster can hook me up with some HP, I'll smoke the competition at "The Track".

Buster, will you be at "The Track" next Saturday? If so, I've decided to get the HP belts.

Thanks,Greg
Old 12-15-2001, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Oh, Buster the same guys were there, only Steve Wallace showed up!!! Very fast...
Old 12-15-2001, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah...Steve was FAST. I couldn't believe the times he was pulling off. For the quals, I ran my P2K2 and couldn't break into the 17 second lap times. I finally decided to switch to the Green Machine. I did manage to hit several 17 sec lap times in the main but like Greg said........the first turn was bad. I don't know what Steve was geared at but his motor was fast. My Green machine was much faster than my P2k2 but I think I could have geared down one or two more teeth.

Greg: Glad that you like your car. For some reason, I couldn't get my Xray to go that fast. I do want to go back to my Xray but not now. My Losi is working and there's proabaly something wrong on my Xray that is so simple that I might have just overlooked. You know....I was always at the bottom of the A. Now I'm close to the top with my Losi. My setup with the Xray was close but I feel that I'm closer with the Losi for right now.

It's unfotunate that you had the wreck. I had a couple of bad wrecks with lap traffic. Even I was able to run a clean race I'm still sure I would have finished at the closet 3- 5 sec behind him. Buster...I need some motor work!
Old 12-15-2001, 10:50 PM
Tech Adept

Sorry I was not there guys, I am not feeling well.

I am working on final motors. Hopefully I will have them ready soon.

I will try my best to be there next saturday, I had planned on staying home next weekend, but since I missed this weekend I will probably end up going next week.

Was anyone running the 19T class? I want to start running that class so I can get ready for snowbird.
Old 12-16-2001, 04:18 AM
Tech Elite

Buster, I hope your feeling better. The holidays are right around the corner. I don't think I'll be there next Saturday. The wife just laid down the law for next weekend.

kaliboy, I'm not sure I know who you are. What color is you body? Silver???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.