Search
Like Tree52Likes

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1/8 oldschool
Would you be willing to sell the body and mounts to me?
hey 1/8 oldschool, FBF is also my local track. we should talk because i would be interested in the same thing. send me a pm
Old 04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default WOW!

Originally Posted by MrHistory
hey 1/8 oldschool, FBF is also my local track. we should talk because i would be interested in the same thing. send me a pm
So you two might even know each other. Do you both have P8Cs? What a small world we live in. Yes I can part with the body and mounts, might even have another. It'd be silly of that track to not let you mix it up with the GTs. How about a GT sandwich for lunch?
Old 04-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Default Matts the man!

Got our track together today for the up coming season. Matt showed us how his ideas and labor of love,could truly pan out into a real contender.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
So you two might even know each other. Do you both have P8Cs? What a small world we live in. Yes I can part with the body and mounts, might even have another. It'd be silly of that track to not let you mix it up with the GTs. How about a GT sandwich for lunch?
Sent you a PM
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
So we linked up, im glad to know there is someone else here who wants to do this. i originally wanted to run in gt but we will see if the club is fine or if they get bent out of shape.

Das 1/8th Mopar, if you have two bodies i would also be interested so maybe we can work out a deal and have them sent together. we can first check with the track about running in the class. please let me know if you have a second body to spare.

thanks
jason
Old 04-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Tech Adept

So we linked up, im glad to know there is someone else here who wants to do this. i originally wanted to run in gt but we will see if the club is fine or if they get bent out of shape.

Das 1/8th Mopar, if you have two bodies i would also be interested so maybe we can work out a deal and have them sent together. we can first check with the track about running in the class. please let me know if you have a second body to spare.

thanks
jason
Jason I am buying the body even before I question FBF about allowing us to run, if they don't I'm sure the new track that's opening up in Port Jervis NY will go for it.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

Thats cool. Where is he shipping from? Just let me know when you are doing this I will jump in. Only question, has anyone heard from Garen?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

Thats cool. Where is he shipping from? Just let me know when you are doing this I will jump in. Only question, has anyone heard from Garen?
I have not heard from Garen , have been emailing him for a couple of weeks to see if he had the gran turismo body and mounts . The question I have is, does Das 1/8th Mopar have 2 bodies to sell to us? In his post he said he might have another.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Tech Master

I have not heard from Garen , have been emailing him for a couple of weeks to see if he had the gran turismo body and mounts . The question I have is, does Das 1/8th Mopar have 2 bodies to sell to us? In his post he said he might have another.
.............Joe P also
having a hard time of contacting Garen.....hope the Motonica guys don't get left high and dry.........
Old 04-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Tech Regular

Default YES,

Y
Yes I have two, looking for mounts, They're here somewhere. I'm near Toledo, Ohio.

Garen did send me some parts several weeks ago. I know he's out there someplace.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Tech Addict

Cool thanks. Let us know if you find enough parts for the two. Cheers
Old 04-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

Cool thanks. Let us know if you find enough parts for the two. Cheers
that was one of our first prob. in getting the class started no real support. you guys want too see a real high end car check out whats offerd by mantura models
Old 04-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Mantua

Originally Posted by 5italkart
that was one of our first prob. in getting the class started no real support. you guys want too see a real high end car check out whats offerd by mantura models
Joe, Why don't you become a importer/distributer?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aarcobra
Joe, Why don't you become a importer/distributer?
......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...................... ...Maybe Brad Palmer could get the WRC 1/8 pan car if guys wanted one...hes alreasdy bringing in the Electric F1 WRC.........
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

Is there a European website that sells all these various kits?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.