XRAY T3

Old 03-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
Nope, But there might be smoke coming off your computer or spell checker from spelling "incorretly" incorrectly lmao. Geared correctly or not correctly, its fast lol
Hit a touchy subject, LOL, we've all been there. Nice clean car though.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

nice, Let me know before you run the NT1. I have more stuff to add to what I told you before..

No problemo brotha
Should be getting her this thursday
Finish building her by saturday, racing her 1 month later
I live in canada so i can`t race outside for another month, stupid snow is still on the floor
Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Hit a touchy subject, LOL, we've all been there. Nice clean car though.
No, I am just jokin around with my canadian friend, he is a professional ball buster. Then you chimed in and I noticed you spelled it wrong so it was an easy shot to take at you. I didn't really run the spec classes for like the last 2 years. I ran 10.5 the year before roar mandated 19 turn be 13.5. So I came back in and the first ESC I was handed was a KO BMC with a usb key. I was like ok time to play. So the RS hasn't really caught me out. My car is super fast, but I am still testing thermal solutions. If you want to smoke a motor, use my timing profiles... lol. I wouldn't worry about gearing.. lol
Old 03-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Nope, But there might be smoke coming off your computer or spell checker from spelling "incorretly" incorrectly lmao. Geared correctly or not correctly, its fast lol

Note the diameter of the spur gear.. I doubt I am over geared..

Yip i concur rex is right
Old 03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitro ho
No problemo brotha
Should be getting her this thursday
Finish building her by saturday, racing her 1 month later
I live in canada so i can`t race outside for another month, stupid snow is still on the floor
i hate snow lol, that's why i moved from colorado... I like visiting snow, not having it hang out with me all the time.. bleh. anyhow, when you get the car. remember that measurement I wanted.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Regular

No, I am just jokin around with my canadian friend, he is a professional ball buster. Then you chimed in and I noticed you spelled it wrong so it was an easy shot to take at you. I didn't really run the spec classes for like the last 2 years. I ran 10.5 the year before roar mandated 19 turn be 13.5. So I came back in and the first ESC I was handed was a KO BMC with a usb key. I was like ok time to play. So the RS hasn't really caught me out. My car is super fast, but I am still testing thermal solutions. If you want to smoke a motor, use my timing profiles... lol. I wouldn't worry about gearing.. lol

Yo rex, what do you think the Ko Speedo?

Is it any good? How does it stack up to the Rs?

Thanks rex, from your friendly neighborhood canadian ball buster
Old 03-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

i hate snow lol, that's why i moved from colorado... I like visiting snow, not having it hang out with me all the time.. bleh. anyhow, when you get the car. remember that measurement I wanted.
Don`t worry i didn`t forget that measurement
As soon as i get her, i`ll give ya a holla
Peace out homie
Old 03-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitro ho
Yo rex, what do you think the Ko Speedo?

Is it any good? How does it stack up to the Rs?

Thanks rex, from your friendly neighborhood canadian ball buster
It was fine till the 203 software came out, they are working on a new timing map now. Till then I am running a RS lol. If you want a BMC I will sell you one lol, I have several. Seriously, its a great esc. Some complain in mod that it doesn't feel very linear. But I think its fine.

Now if they just come up with a gear rear diff, and a set of shocks that I never have to rebuild. Then I could just race my car, go really fast and never have to rebuild anything
Old 03-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Tech Regular

It was fine till the 203 software came out, they are working on a new timing map now. Till then I am running a RS lol. If you want a BMC I will sell you one lol, I have several. Seriously, its a great esc. Some complain in mod that it doesn't feel very linear. But I think its fine.

Now if they just come up with a gear rear diff, and a set of shocks that I never have to rebuild. Then I could just race my car, go really fast and never have to rebuild anything

True that
Old 03-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 147 (99%+)

Is it just me or do others find the build quality of the T3 not as good as previous Xrays models?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FK05 lover
Is it just me or do others find the build quality of the T3 not as good as previous Xrays models?
I think its fine, I had to sand the arms to make sure they didnt bind. But other than that the car was sick.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I've seen people use a nt1 gear diff in a t3. I think they replaced the pulley.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by defcone
I've seen people use a nt1 gear diff in a t3. I think they replaced the pulley.
Not a front diff, and I doubt it was a rear diff ( I just checked lol) the rear diff might fit, but you would have to deal with the rear pulley which is not removable and is to large in OD to fit. find out which diff it was and some of us will be stoked lol. I know the serpent car had a gear diff. so you might be thinking about that one..
Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Not a front diff, and I doubt it was a rear diff ( I just checked lol) the rear diff might fit, but you would have to deal with the rear pulley which is not removable and is to large in OD to fit. find out which diff it was and some of us will be stoked lol. I know the serpent car had a gear diff. so you might be thinking about that one..
Somehow people have been putting a different pulley over the top of the std pulley on an NT1 gear diff, i saw a few in TOP Scythes, and 1 in a 3Racing Sakura at TITC.

I have never seen an original NT1 front diff to see what it entails.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Besercoe
Somehow people have been putting a different pulley over the top of the std pulley on an NT1 gear diff, i saw a few in TOP Scythes, and 1 in a 3Racing Sakura at TITC.

I have never seen an original NT1 front diff to see what it entails.
ok, well it would be great to know how all of this is done. I would love to have a Gear diff for my T3. Ahh, to never worry about a diff slipping again.. Would be sooooo sweet for mod..... Worst part about mod, destroys diff parts lol.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.