Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caribbean Winter Cup 2009- Puerto Rico

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Adept

What a weekend!

Thanks Billy for coming, hopes your first time in Puerto Rico was fun enough to make you come back. Billy next time we can continue the 1/8 battle.

Mike, what can I say: Thank you very much for your support and help during all this years. Having the best 1/8 driver in the US and the 2nd in the world giving me tips is priceless.
Is always a pleasure to have you here and hope you can make it next year to start the party earliest.

Hopefully we can make the Mugen Cup next year so my Cali friends, we see you in 2010.

Bobby and Uriah, thanks for coming and hope you guys didn't get sick with the PR Rum.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
I forgot about my first friend I meet when arriving in P.R. Javier. My first impression was what a nice guy, put after getting to know him more in the week, Javier was never was on time or man of his word when he promised (verbo), LMAO. No worries you are my friend still even after all the crap you put Mike and I through, LOL. I would like to thank you for all your non commit promises you had said to us. I am glad you did not surprise Mike or I with the truth of anything or I would have had a heart attack in P.R. Stay away from the paint fumes they are making you loco, LMAO.

Thank you for everything
Billy Bowerman

SpeedWorld Raceway
www.speedworldraceway.com
www.sj-rracing.com
www.sorexusa.com
Hey Old Man, you owe me one
Thank you Billy for taking your time with me and showing me a few tricks also for your help with my Car you did a great job,
Will also like to thank Mugen Seiki and Mike for their support all weekend long.
Thanks to Andy, Zobeida, Juan C., Subaru and Felo Team Mugen Puerto Rico!!!!!!
It was a great Race untill the rain came up,......any way what happen happen and its over now.
Hope Billy, Mike, Murnan and Bobby had a good time down here.
Lets hope next year more racers make the trip and race with us.

Javier Paint Works................
Old 12-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Tech Master

Listen to me to paint sniffin pimp. The next time Mike or I are around you at a race I am going to bring my own personal LIE DECTECTOR machine and hook it up to you and everytime Mike or I ask you a question it will tell us if your telling the truth.

This is whats going to happen everytime time you lie to Mike or I when where visting you in P.R. at the race and it will tell us if your liying to us, hope you enjoy it because we all will be laughing and so will everyone else at you.......
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Winter Cup 2009- Puerto Rico-man-getting-shocked_%7Ecb009919.jpg  
Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Listen to me to paint sniffin pimp. The next time Mike or I are around you at a race I am going to bring my own personal LIE DECTECTOR machine and hook it up to you and everytime Mike or I ask you a question it will tell us if your telling the truth.

This is whats going to happen everytime time you lie to Mike or I when where visting you in P.R. at the race and it will tell us if your liying to us, hope you enjoy it because we all will be laughing and so will everyone else at you.......
Old 12-19-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wink

Old 12-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Tech Adept

Come on Old man tell him moore! don't be as forgiving as we are with him! punish him! jajaja!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Hola Andy, tuvo un gran tiempo con usted y con las memorias para siempre, pero próximo tiempo I kick your $ss. LOL. Yo le escribo Andy en español tan usted comprenderá mejor tan hay no sentimiento duro, LOL. Traiga un almuerzo próximo tiempo porque usted practica mucho to beat me, LOL. Adórele Bilis de hombre. Yo realmente no soy alegre, justo no dice to Mike porque entonces él no se fiará de mí una noche para permanecer con él. Mike nunca sabrá lo que hablo de en español, HAHAHAHA.

Sorry spanish not real good I try, LMAO.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Adept

Hola Andy, tuvo un gran tiempo con usted y con las memorias para siempre, pero próximo tiempo I kick your $ss. LOL. Yo le escribo Andy en español tan usted comprenderá mejor tan hay no sentimiento duro, LOL. Traiga un almuerzo próximo tiempo porque usted practica mucho to beat me, LOL. Adórele Bilis de hombre. Yo realmente no soy alegre, justo no dice to Mike porque entonces él no se fiará de mí una noche para permanecer con él. Mike nunca sabrá lo que hablo de en español, HAHAHAHA.

Sorry spanish not real good I try, LMAO.
good start old man! but I guess you are using one of those bad translators from internet pages LoL! hope to see ya!

Jose
Old 12-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Tech Master

sorry, you just can't beat up on the old man for trying, lol.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Fun Fun Fun

I would like to thank all of my friends in PR. I can't possibly list them all here. Pretty much everyone at the racetrack. I'm not kidding. You all made us feel very welcome, and I had a great time. I'll be back for sure. Too bad mother nature was not cooperating with us all week. The new track layout was awesome. Thanks to Tori, and Juan for putting up with me for a week!
Old 12-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
I would like to thank all of my friends in PR. I can't possibly list them all here. Pretty much everyone at the racetrack. I'm not kidding. You all made us feel very welcome, and I had a great time. I'll be back for sure. Too bad mother nature was not cooperating with us all week. The new track layout was awesome. Thanks to Tori, and Juan for putting up with me for a week!
I am glad you have a good time with us! Hope you enjoy the food on saturday party! the other big event is on july the latin cup and ofcourse mother nature cooperate with us a lot on summer!

Best Regards from PR
Jose "the Big guy with the Local RUM!!!"
Old 12-23-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Adept

sorry, you just can't beat up on the old man for trying, lol.
lol,jajajajaja,lol!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Dorado R/C Complex new track in Puerto Rico

Originally Posted by Grinder
Uriah,It was great having you and Bobby,you guys are always welcome in our home.Next year our brand new, state of the art racetrack will be ready,and we promise it will be inmense and very technical,including a lot of banking cornering.We will be inagurating the new track most probable in March or April of 2010 and latter on we will be having the first annual "Puerto Rico Onroad International Grand Prix". Look forward having you guys here again and again,Juan and Tori Santiago.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Revolution 1
Uriah,It was great having you and Bobby,you guys are always welcome in our home.Next year our brand new, state of the art racetrack will be ready,and we promise it will be inmense and very technical,including a lot of banking cornering.We will be inagurating the new track most probable in March or April of 2010 and latter on we will be having the first annual "Puerto Rico Onroad International Grand Prix". Look forward having you guys here again and again,Juan and Tori Santiago.
Thats great news,soon than expected.Great job Tito
Old 12-29-2009, 06:45 AM
Suspended

Default 2010 Soualiga Rc Championship ( St.Maarten)

I feel there has been situation that have happen between these two and others over years and it will never be solved unless those persons just calm down and enjoy the hobby more and talk it out. I will not pick sides and am very fair I believe. I tried to smooth things out between the parties and help consult with a decision to propose to the drivers to vote on what they wanted. All racers voted and agreed. 8 to 10 voted what they wanted.

Now let’s go back to the great race and congrats Bobby Flack and X-Ray and all the winners. It was a great race and fun time.
Hope this helps and please do not take it personal.

Hi, to all racers and season greeting to you and your families, first i will introduce my self, my Name is Rudolf Nicholson president of the St.Maarten R/C Foundation, it is with great sadness that i read some of your post, and it really discourages, new Upcoming racers that would like to get in this sport, hobby weather your from Europe, United-States, Caribbean, we all share the same love/passion or drive (Remote control racing). Sometimes we forget that it's all about Fun, we forget that we have kids listening and watching, and when we as adult reacts is such manner it leaves it's marks, and surely does not reflect good on organizers,who work's hard night and day to get the events up and going, racers that have to travel in,viewers and that give us their support. The St.maarten R/C foundation is working very hard in putting a international event for 2010, in collaboration with our island Government,French and Dutch so i can assure you that such behavior will not be tolerated, i think we have enough war in the world as it is. So Guys, Mike,Bobby,team Mugen or xray, or who ever it is, you guys need to get your issues straight...., i think we have seen this hobby go up and down so many times because of the money, or fame race,and most of the time driven by jalousy and anger, if the dude is good,congratulate him don't destroy him, cause he's opening doors for you and me and others to follow...St.Maarten is known to be the Friendly Island, and we have been keeping it that way, cool, relax.

The event will be on 4,5 and 6th of June 2010, food,Drinks, we are doing it the Caribbean way, go got a taste of salsa, now it's time for some steel pan and calypso. the website will up for registration by January 1st.

And A+ to Puerto-Rico, Sorry i was not able to make it, had to race in Guadeloupe for the European league Championship.
well hope to see some of you guys in Florida, if not i guess I'll see you when you're in St.Maarten.

Happy new year 2010

Moving forward
Rudy.

Last edited by epowr_Racing; 01-03-2010 at 05:21 AM. Reason: want to keep it clean and cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.