Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC pro series final Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Tech Addict

Default ProMoFo will be there again this year

3 years in a row the biggest race of the year can't pass it up All you Team Terribles guys show me your cars if you see me at the track so I can get in as many TT members as possible. I won't be hard to spot. I'll be there on Sat for sure and possibly one other day as well.

Griz
Old 10-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by griz11
3 years in a row the biggest race of the year can't pass it up All you Team Terribles guys show me your cars if you see me at the track so I can get in as many TT members as possible. I won't be hard to spot. I'll be there on Sat for sure and possibly one other day as well.

Griz
Hmmm... Well, I probably won't make it to the Saturday races- I'm sure I'll be done Thursday.

I may keep my truck around for team pics though- I'll be there to pit the guys and watch.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by DOMIT
WOOOOHOOOOO! The new RC Pro Condoms are finally here!
Mannn!!!!...Carlton you just can’t keep a secret???....

Guess we will need to come up with something else....
Old 10-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Sponsor displays

We will have several of our sponsors with display booths and selling product through the Indy RC World shop trailer during the event.

Will have some never before seen RC Pro shirts and HATS!!!! Get them while you can!

Castle Creations will have a booth to display product and offer technical help for anyone. They will also have product for sale through Indy RC World.

VP Pro will have all their product on display in their booth. Stop buy and talk to Gene Hickerson or Andy Smolnick. Product also available in the Indy RC World trailer.

RC Pro Products will have a booth at the Indy RC World trailer. We will also have some new products available for the 1st time at that event. Including the Ready Roller Clutch Bearings, RC Pro Viper clutches and clutch bells. The Alpha Engines will be on display and for sale.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

We will have magazine coverage from two magazines. This is your chance to get in a magazine.

Skinny will be racing (thats what he calls it anyway) and covering the event as he has since 2004.

Greg Vogel will be covering the event for Driver and racing....... plus picking on Skinny!LOL
Old 10-26-2009, 06:18 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
We will have magazine coverage from two magazines. This is your chance to get in a magazine.

Skinny will be racing (thats what he calls it anyway) and covering the event as he has since 2004.

Greg Vogel will be covering the event for Driver and racing....... plus picking on Skinny!LOL
Hey, we hijacked this thread fair and square!
Old 10-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yea but I control the scoring computer. Checkmate.LOL
Old 10-26-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT----FYI I'm driving with a radio that actually has a throttle control now, not just an on-and-off switch. That should help a bit. [/QUOTE]

The funny part about the radio, is that it has been screwed up for at least 1 year (probably 1 1/2 years). DOMIT finally fixed it on the advise of someone other than me. One day he'll realize I am always right! It being an "on/off swich" is no exaggeration. Brad, you are going to have to ditch the old style truck bod if you cannot out-qualify 10 people. That WAS the bet! But if you do out qualify 10 people I have to run the 56 ford bod (or whatever that parachute looking bod is)
Old 10-26-2009, 07:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rfleck
Originally Posted by DOMIT----FYI I'm driving with a radio that actually has a throttle control now, not just an on-and-off switch. That should help a bit.
The funny part about the radio, is that it has been screwed up for at least 1 year (probably 1 1/2 years). DOMIT finally fixed it on the advise of someone other than me. One day he'll realize I am always right! It being an "on/off swich" is no exaggeration. Brad, you are going to have to ditch the old style truck bod if you cannot out-qualify 10 people. That WAS the bet! But if you do out qualify 10 people I have to run the 56 ford bod (or whatever that parachute looking bod is) [/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know about that bet Ron........
Old 10-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
The funny part about the radio, is that it has been screwed up for at least 1 year (probably 1 1/2 years). DOMIT finally fixed it on the advise of someone other than me. One day he'll realize I am always right! It being an "on/off swich" is no exaggeration. Brad, you are going to have to ditch the old style truck bod if you cannot out-qualify 10 people. That WAS the bet! But if you do out qualify 10 people I have to run the 56 ford bod (or whatever that parachute looking bod is)
Thanks for letting me know about that bet Ron........[/QUOTE]

Actually, I got the bet mixed up...I have to get to the amain in both truggy and buggy, whether it is bump or outright qualifying in order to make him ditch that body that has the aerodynamics of a brick

The last bet he had with me caused him to lose his beard! Maybe we should have him make a "head shaving bet" so he can join us! ROFL
Old 10-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Couple questions;
1. What is the situation for power, I'm bringing a short cord for my pit light and charging equipment. Are there outlets anywhere near the pit stalls that are for rent?

2. How is the ventilation in the place? Should I be bringing a mask/ventilator?

Thanks!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by t4ftracer
Couple questions;
1. What is the situation for power, I'm bringing a short cord for my pit light and charging equipment. Are there outlets anywhere near the pit stalls that are for rent?

2. How is the ventilation in the place? Should I be bringing a mask/ventilator?

Thanks!
There are 4 plug boxes mounted high on every couple stalls so maybe a 50ft to be safe with a plug strip for in the stall.

Last year it got heavy when the breeze died and the big overhead fans killed the ventilation. This year we will be back to the 2007 setup with fans pushing and pulling the fumes from south to north and it wasn't bad that year but if you have asthma or something similar I would bring one just in case something weird happens or you are over sensitive to the fumes.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rfleck
Thanks for letting me know about that bet Ron........
Actually, I got the bet mixed up...I have to get to the amain in both truggy and buggy, whether it is bump or outright qualifying in order to make him ditch that body that has the aerodynamics of a brick

The last bet he had with me caused him to lose his beard! Maybe we should have him make a "head shaving bet" so he can join us! ROFL[/QUOTE]

No don't do that! Only certain people look good without hair and it's my guess Brad isn't one of those! LMAO
Old 10-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

Hey Carlton,

I sent in Mine and Dan's Entries w/ Pit Stall Payment to ya. Mailed it out Friday, Just wanted to check in and see if yout got it yet? Thanks, And see ya next Wednesday!
Old 10-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yes I did Smiley and they are both marked paid on rcsignup. See ya then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.